Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not 100% yet but looking for a fj80 rear axle with 4.11s to get in the near future if anyone has one laying around they might want to get rid of.

Hoping for the it’ll do/ not pretty but it’ll work quality as I want to get the experience rebuilding it.

You want a fzj80 rear axle (disk brakes, full floating) not a Fj80 axle (drum brakes, semi-floating)

Anyone been in contact with the Asheboro parts guy lately? I need some 100 series parts. I have the following number for him:
336-267-6425

Thank you.

@NC LX got him. Thank you!

Not 100% yet but looking for a fj80 rear axle with 4.11s to get in the near future if anyone has one laying around they might want to get rid of.

Hoping for the it’ll do/ not pretty but it’ll work quality as I want to get the experience rebuilding it.

I have a rear fzj80 axle I might be willing to sell.

The housing (original locked axle) has a bit of surface rust. But the axles and third are in great shape (came from my non locked 80)

Does he still have body panels/doors for the 100?

Yes. I was there yesterday and he has tons of fours for the 100 and other panels.

Frank is changing his number again because of all the calls from Craigslist scams once he posts. I have his new number. Hit me via pm.

@WhiteTiger911 i think I saw a rear axle for an 80 as well. On the back of a lx450.

I would believe that any tool listed here would fall under the "If it's to good to be true, it probably is" rule. Note in the description is says the outside box will be different than what is inside.

The part number on that ARB does not match a 100.....looks like a Prado, which would be a GX, correct?

Yea - plus, why pay $500 for a crapped out, fits wrong, when you can go new for like $200 more?

Hello, I'm a member of LCLC, so not exactly local. But, I'm looking for a tailgate for my 60. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to part with, or a lead on a source?

Thanks
Well I think from what I’ve just read (sorry thought I understood it to change) but looks like 80 series rear axles are 91-97 are 4.11 gears it’s just the change in 91-93ish semi float/drum brakes vs 94-97 I think was full float dish brakes hoping for one with disk brakes

I thought all the Land Cruiser rears went to 3.78:1 (from 4.10:1) in '76. If someone has one open, it'd be interesting to get a tooth count on the ring and pinion.

I thought all the Land Cruiser rears went to 3.78:1 (from 4.10:1) in '76. If someone has one open, it'd be interesting to get a tooth count on the ring and pinion.
The 40 series went to 3.70:1 from ‘79-‘83. The FJ60’s were all 3.70:1. The FJ62 went back to 4:11:1 to compensate for the auto trans. I believe the ratio stayed 4.11:1 through the entire 80 series.

Yep, then 4.30 on the early 100s and back to 4.10 when the 5 speed was brought in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom