Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I have 5 BFG KO2 tires 31x10.50R15 tires mounted on 5 Pro Comp 5883S3.5 Rock Crawler wheels. These came off my 70 FJ40 and have approximately 4000 miles on them since I purchased them in Oct '14. The tread is very good except for one tire which was on the right front and was out of alignment and caused wear. There is still more than 1/2 the tread left. The tires have never been flat and I would not hesitate to put them back on the 40 at any time. Wheels are 15 x 8, 6 on 5.5 lug pattern. No dings, dents or rust. Original cost, wheels $381.84, tires $1130.97. (Invoices available) Asking $750. ONSC price $700

EDIT: Also willing to trade for a Nikon DSLR camera, 7000 or equivalent model.

DSCN0674.JPG
DSCN0675.JPG
DSCN0676.JPG

Last edited:
Tonneau for Tacoma is up for sale. $150 to club member.

Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Tonneau Cover

I also have 4 stock Tacoma 16" wheels in excellent (near new looking?) condition with center caps. Tires are off. $200 to club member.

20180714_162343.jpg

I

Wow! Thanks for offering Al, looks like all spoken for but if not let me know!

Number 3 on the list buddy. If I can get them from the owner I'll post up again and go down the line.

Looking for a toolbox/metal storage box to fit my air compressor and tank underneath the truck between the frame rails (spare tire location). We know it'll fit a 35" tire barely, so it needs to be shorter than that, but height and width need to be 11" or more.

Anyone have an old single compartment toolbox or metal storage box that'll fit the bill?
I have a large ammo can that would fit the bill.

I have a large ammo can that would fit the bill.
If you need larger ammo cans, let me know. I can get cans roughly 18” tall x 18” wide x 8” deep from Southern Metal Recyclers in Wilmington. I believe they sell them for $20-$30.

That's a scam. A direct copy of my ad from when I sold it last November. At $7500 it would be back in my garage. It sold for almost double that to someone in AL.

I thought that was your rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom