Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@GLTHFJ60 dang, I have been looking for a stand up press, but I'm afraid shipping to TN would kill me...

WANTED: 3 speed t-case housing for a '40 and late 70's door guts/glass.

Anyone got a case lying around or a complete 3-speed t-case they want to part with?

Also looking for late 70's door parts if you have any.

Mike

I have them. Where are you located?
WANTED: 3 speed t-case housing for a '40 and late 70's door guts/glass.

Anyone got a case lying around or a complete 3-speed t-case they want to part with?

Also looking for late 70's door parts if you have any.

Mike

Still looking for a GX. This one looks nice, but the dealer doesn’t know if the timing belt has been done or not and is unwilling to come off the price at all....even though I would want to have it done. What do you guys think?

Silver State Imports Mills River, NC.

Still looking for a GX. This one looks nice, but the dealer doesn’t know if the timing belt has been done or not and is unwilling to come off the price at all....even though I would want to have it done. What do you guys think?

Silver State Imports Mills River, NC.

Looks nice! Has the towing hitch and 7 pin connector. Depending on what year, you may need to purchase a couple of relays to make it hot. My 2008 was tow ready, with everything in place. In the rear storage cubby on the drivers side is where my never opened out of the box drawbar and hitch pin set were.

Register the VIN at Lexus.com, and pull the dealer service reports. That will possibly provide a little more detail than the carfax. Id be curious if there was a clerical error on the mileage, because 12k miles in 6 months would have been a lot, and then the mileage lower at the next service.

Assume the TB/WP/Tensioners are all not done. Thats a 600-700 dollar service at an independent mechanic, and about double that for lexus to do.

Ask for pictures of the undercarriage, and the front end (cv boots and power steering rack in particular). Any grease needs to be identified before you drive 5 hours, and the price adjusted accordingly.

Looks nice! Has the towing hitch and 7 pin connector. Depending on what year, you may need to purchase a couple of relays to make it hot. My 2008 was tow ready, with everything in place. In the rear storage cubby on the drivers side is where my never opened out of the box drawbar and hitch pin set were.

Register the VIN at Lexus.com, and pull the dealer service reports. That will possibly provide a little more detail than the carfax. Id be curious if there was a clerical error on the mileage, because 12k miles in 6 months would have been a lot, and then the mileage lower at the next service.

Assume the TB/WP/Tensioners are all not done. Thats a 600-700 dollar service at an independent mechanic, and about double that for lexus to do.

Ask for pictures of the undercarriage, and the front end (cv boots and power steering rack in particular). Any grease needs to be identified before you drive 5 hours, and the price adjusted accordingly.

It is actually in Mills River which is about 40 minutes from me. They also have a dealership in Raleigh.

I put in the VIN on Lexus and it says no report is available. Maybe the site is having issues at this time. I was mainly concerned with the price....but the mileage is pretty low. No DVD system...not a giant issue, but whatever I get is going to be the kid bus.

For that price, I'd seriously consider selling mine to you - paint is done!

If I wasnt so attached to mine, Id sell you mine for close to that price. They are a bit high on the price, even with the low mileage. I bought my 08 in 2016 with 121k, with TB/WP/Tensioners, Rad, Brakes, and CV boots for 18k out the door. That was with the 2nd row entertainment package, and other stuff. I think she should be around 12-13k. Drive it, look at it, and start haggling. Ultimately, youll have to decide if whatever the price is, is acceptable for you. If you think the price is fair (even at 14), then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom