For Sale / Wanted To Buy (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New OME front bumper. 2007 fj Cruise. Taken off at 500 miles. All parts. You pick up. Best offer. Central SC. Pm me.

he did........some of us just don't read all the posts :flipoff2:

Ok, I have a few things...
-83 toyota mini truck housing, has 3rd, inner shafts, and housing: $50
-1 set of front fenders from '71, not too much rust, but someone welded some 3" barstock to them making a "flare": $50 for the pair. Would be good for tube fenders or something
-F Block and 3 speed tranny. Never seen the motor run and its missing intake, starter, oil pan, etc.": Free
-Pair of Fender Aprons with small rust holes, repairable: $20
-A bunch of other misc stuff, basically everything except body, doors, frame, suspension, and axles, let me know what you need. Not all of it was there when I got it though.
PM if interested

This is reaching as far as following the rules, but...

I have a 77 International Scout for sale in near perfect condition. Email me for more details and pictures.

gregory.french@charleston.af.mil

I need to sell it to appease the wife for my recent HJ47 purchase, so it is kind of cruiser related in a way.

I have a 1978 2f, 4spd, tcase, All in one piece forsale. I know nothing about any of it.
Was planning to rebuild and drop in my 71, but I sold the 71, so now I am ready to sell the drive train. $500.00 as is.;)

Yeah, please... Need the workshop space ;)
I'd hate just haul it off for scrap....

Okay...heck, I'll take it.

I need something heavy to hold down the new vapor barrier under my house.

Let me know, Tim...

hello chris..interested in your 2f, 4 spd, tran case...how far are you from charlotte, nc....

Okay...heck, I'll take it.

I need something heavy to hold down the new vapor barrier under my house.

Let me know, Tim...
It's all yours. I'd probably even deliver :beer: I'll give you a shout when I get back in town next week.

Tim

Shameless Advertising For Christmas

Okay... I know this is a dreadful thing I'm about to do. But maybe some of you will get something out of this:

As you know, the Upstate Cruisers has a merchandise web site called CRUISERWEAR at http://www.cafepress.com/cruiserwear. The proceeds of all sales goes back into our club.

HOWEVER, I also have a site called CRUISERSHOP at http://www.cafepress.com/cruisershop which has much more articles of gifts, office supplies, clothing, stickers, clocks and much more. Nice site with the things that we love.

ALL proceeds from the sale of these items goes into my pocket and helps pay for the Tuffy box, winch, weather stripping, new brake shoes and more on my FJ40.

Happy shopping!:D

FJ40 parts for sale

OK gang, I need to clear out some garage space and free up some cash flow since I have a major purchase coming up.

FJ40 parts for sale, not sure what model they came off of. I picked them up to fix my 40 when I got it. I can send pics if needed.

Fenders L & R with late model turn signals attached (some rust in the lower section near the running boards but very solid) : $100

Drivers side fender apron (some surface rust) : $25

Rear half doors L&R with hinges (no rust, latch has some wear): $200

1979 FJ40 parts:

Mirror assemblies and mirror heads (heads have some cracking in the plastic but still usable) $40

Rear drum brake assemblies from a 79: Make offer

I don't think that we can get the free F motor and 3speed I have under Alex's house, so it's back available. (unless Alex can figure a way to get a 600lb engine and transmission in his crawlspace)
Also, I have some new stuff:
14 bolt rear axle 64" wide from DRW P30 van. Ratio unknown but I can find out if anyone wants it $150 obo
Another set of fenders, with some of the inner fenderwell cut out, very little rust $50 for the pair
A set of strange aluminum diamond plate fenders that bolt to the aprons and stick out about 3-4", $10
Should also have at least one set of kickpanel vents, light surface rust only, $40 for the pair
Rounded Bezel taht PO welded expaned metal grille over- 6 pack o' beverage
Front panel w' lights, etc no inner grille, only rusted out part is the bottom flange (not visible when installed) $30
Steering column from '71 FJ40, had 3speed column shift, make offer.
Lots of other misc stuff, PM if you need anything specific. I have almost an entire extra tub worth of parts.

Also have at least one (possibly 2) stock steel under seat FJ40 fuel tanks. Light surface rust only. $75 ea. Replace that crappy plastic aftermarket tank!

Duke,
Sorry it took so long to reply, I forgot I posted my engin in this forum. Anyway I think I am trading the drivetrain fore some work on my fj62. David @ urbanlandcruisers has it now. You could call him and see what he says about it.
Chris

1984 FJ60 For Sale Charleston, SC

As much as I hate doing it I am selling my 60. I am in Charleston, SC and the price is $6000.00 obo. 148,000 miles. It has been my DD for almost 2 years and is in good shape. The rust seems to be confined to the windshield area and the gutters. She runs great but does diesel some times. The mods are as follows. The stickers have been removed. Reason for selling is I started a new business and don't have the time to keep up with her anymore. Contact Scott at 843.345.2629.

Custom Leather Interior (TLC)
3" Suspension Lift
32 BFG AT's
Mean Green Alt
Weber Carb
Ceramic Headers
Sat Radio
Heat Riser
100_0338F.JPG
322309_65.jpg
100_0342.jpg

Items Wanted and Items for Sale ;)

guess I'll start off......I do have the large bolt pattern knuckles ... :D

Well since I'm a dues paying member (albeit lurking).

KNUCKLES: FOUND. I need the 12 mm large knuckles - make me a good deal and I'll have Captain Jim pick them up at Christmas or the January run :D .

WANTED: Fine Spline 4.10 Cruiser Diffs. for a 40. Needs to be cheaper than what'd it cost me for new ring and pinions...

FOR SALE:

Pair of 77 40 aprons. Solid with a little bit of surface rust and krappy paint. $20.
Pair of 77 kick vents - same condition as above. $20.
OEM SUA housing ground for mini-birfs - some slight grinding :D but nice marine epoxy and PPG 2 stage gloss black. Free to good home.
Pair of 77 40 spindles. $20 SOLD
Pair of 77 steer arms. $20
Pair of rear axle shafts - long and short. $100 obo (git your spares). SOLD
Pair of front axles shafts and maybe a pair of birfields (need to verify how many I have): $100. BIRFS SOLD
Two like new OEM tie rod ends (singles). Paid about $75 new at Toyota - $40 (very clean, nice boots, and the boot rings still shine the cad plating - nice).
Set of Dodge Spring Perches - gift to the club for a raffle or free to someone who promises to use them - new in boxes. DONATED
Lots of other junk I can't remember - much of it I'm willing to give away (heck just gave Jim an OEM tie rod, newish tie rod ends, Sag. draglink and GM tie rod end - to carry for a spare - seeing as how he claims I caused his tie rod to go bad once :flipoff2: .)

Delivery can most likely be arranged thru Captain Jim in exchange for an appropriate/fair amount of Corona (your standards, not his :flipoff2: ).

Who needed to borrow a spare 4 speed case??? I have one sitting outside on a 4 speed that I sold 2 years ago and I can't find the guy to get him to pick it up. I'd loan it for parts or whatnot - and tell him he has to wait another 6 months to get his stuff as penalty for not coming to get it :D .

Last edited:
Bill, I need the axles. Please send with Jim. Is 90 days good as cash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom