For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Incorrect offset.

Hm. Would those fit a '78 FJ40?
I could use a set of shoes for the ol' girl.

Should, you will need the newer style flat face lug nuts. You are more than welcome to test fit

Hm. Would those fit a '78 FJ40?
I could use a set of shoes for the ol' girl.
Thanks. That's what I figured.

The steel rims I have on my FJ 40 (which has pickup disc brake and knuckle and FJ60 rotors swapped) had a little caliper interference from offset issues. I was able to get them to fit by grinding a little bit material of the ribs off the caliper and using a quarter inch spacer

Anyone upgrading tires? Looking for some decent stock tires. 265/70 R16. If anyone has some for sale

Anyone upgrading tires? Looking for some decent stock tires. 265/70 R16. If anyone has some for sale

Rudy, if these tires are for your 4runner sport, aren't they 17" rims?

... look a few posts back... I have some 265/75/R16s with decent tread left on them with OEM alloy wheels I am trying to get out of my workshop.

Rudy, if these tires are for your 4runner sport, aren't they 17" rims?
Not sure if the sport has 17" but mine is not a sport and has 16" rims.

... look a few posts back... I have some 265/75/R16s with decent tread left on them with OEM alloy wheels I am trying to get out of my workshop.
Past my budget. Don't need the rims, but I do like those better. Plus not sure what caused the blow out I had with a 275/70 tire that ripped up my front quarter. Width, height or just crappy tire. Are you in town? Maybe if I find someone to take off the other set of rims i have i can figure something out. Just want something to get by for maybe a year or so.

Not mine

I've got a set of 265/70 R16s with rims off my 3rd gen if ya want. Spare is perfect, others probably have 20-30% usable tread left. Should last at least a year.

Not sure if the sport has 17" but mine is not a sport and has 16" rims.

Past my budget. Don't need the rims, but I do like those better. Plus not sure what caused the blow out I had with a 275/70 tire that ripped up my front quarter. Width, height or just crappy tire. Are you in town? Maybe if I find someone to take off the other set of rims i have i can figure something out. Just want something to get by for maybe a year or so.

If you want to take the tires and bring me back the rims you can have the tires for 75 bucks. I think two of them already broken off the rim from when I took the tire pressure sensors. One that still mounted to a rim had a slow leak but I didn’t see any nail or screw in it, So you can have the tire shop fix that on the mount/balance them on your rims. Yes I am ABQ near old town

I am looking to by a set of 80 series sliders in the near future. I thought I would check here to see if anyone has a used set they would be interested in selling before I buy new ones. If you have a set or know of a set locally send me a pm.
Thanks

There's a white '93 FZJ80 for sale on the Lemon Lot in Los Alamos, just showed up Friday morning (not mine). 231,000 miles. Asking $2,300.

4- 37x12.5017 BFG Mud Terrains
I used these to test clearance.
Free to a good home.
They all hold air and actually rode pretty good even unbalanced. One has a bit of a gash but holds air
Also have two somewhat ok 37x12.50x17 Goodyear MTR, would be ok as spares. I never mounted these... nothing obviously wrong with them.
I’d like to get $25 a piece for these

B9A70A75-4718-40DF-8131-1CCE2654723C.jpeg
0E43FC3E-5206-4C1D-8CCB-9B0D3B1BA7DB.jpeg
FFCD7801-B6D3-47E4-9F28-D2119F5ECD88.jpeg
49434F67-9094-46B8-B8C1-8D6FCC647781.jpeg
E11A57C4-8FF4-4ACC-9364-40DDE1BF9480.jpeg

I've got a bunch of 3rd gen 4runner parts.
All in good condition.
Just want to get rid of them, make an offer.
Pics:

Selling a 1984 4Runner 22R custom lift on 315x17 black steely wheels, dual transfer cases with gear reduction, Detroit locker, TRD limited slip, high steer, To much to list call if interested

Parting out complete runner Doors
Front end
V6 3.4 engine
bad transmission (won't go reverse)
Clean Clean interior

12000 pound capacity yes, comes with everything you say in photos, ready to go!

I just paid for an Icon suspension. The Toytec coilover lift from my 4th gen will be available in a week or two. It’s got about 35-40k on it but still in great shape. It’ll be the front coilovers, rear shocks, and I have a sway bar relocate kit if you need that as well. Only thing I’m keeping is my rear springs. Looking to get $500 OBO. I believe it’ll fit an FJ and 03-09 4Runner and maybe some Tacoma’s but im not positive.I’m in Rio Rancho!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom