For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have an 80 series green driver side farthest rear fender flare they would sell. I ripped mine off today, so I need one.
Ya know. If you are going to be wheeling your junk that hard you really should put sliders on her. Talk to Ali, he knows how to spend your money … er, he will have some ideas on where to spend your money.

No it didn't wrinkle any sheet metal. Luckily.

I was going up FS 106, I have been up there 100 times. It is not really a trail but has a ruff section just before the parking spot at the end. I was cruising in just a little fast to and went over a decent large rock that was enough to take out the flare. Bummer.

Alright when you are all done laughing, let me know where i can find a flare.:D

Ya know. If you are going to be wheeling your junk that hard you really should put sliders on her. Talk to Ali, he knows how to spend your money … er, he will have some ideas on where to spend your money.

Sliders are next on my list after I get the 45 where I want it.

Rhino Rack Batwing Awning Right or Left for Sale! Free Shipping

OK, you folks that have been drooling over Ali's and mine … here ya go.

20190809_191656.jpg

I'm not a member of high desert cruisers, and if there is another forum for me to post to please let me know. I cannot make tomorrows meeting, however I wanted to pass the word I have a couple FJ40 items for sale. I have a old full soft top (no doors), a bestop bikini top, wheel and some other small items. I'm local to albuquerque.

View attachment 2053694

View attachment 2053695

View attachment 2053696

View attachment 2053699
I picked up the bikini top & someone needs to grab this soft top. @pappy or @lurch ? It’s in perfect shape with hardware and the price is really right! Like make it happen in the next day or so and Joe will make you such a deal. He has a an early 6cyl fly wheel, late model tail light cans and some other fun stuff. Message him soon he needs this stuff gone to make room for new stuff

Looking for a Car Trailer preferably wood decking about 16', please let me know if someone is selling one.

Last edited:
The forum member I bought my 45 from has a friend selling an 80 series with a Cummins 4bt that was converted by Proffitts Cruisers. He is asking 15k for it and it is located in Missouri. I am just passing it on. Some info. And his contact are below.

It is a 1995 fj80 actually it's his wife's! 4bdt Cummings conversion! 4l80 transmission fj60 split transfer case front lock outs, Slee 6 inch lift kit ,arb front bumper ect. 15000.00

Owners name is Kip
(417) 762-3269
1 918-791-1970

29613.jpeg

29615.jpeg

29614.jpeg

Cooler is in like new condition.

The CFX is an award winning powered cooler that combines durable, deep-freeze capabilities with ultra-low power consumption to bring fresh food and cold drinks anywhere.

BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS
RUGGED DESIGN
FREEDOM TO GO OFF-GRID
ULTRA-LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
DEEP FREEZE
HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPRESSOR REACHES -7F

The Dometic CFX 75DZW Dual Zone Portable Fridge/Freezer is an extremely powerful compressor cooler which has 2 compartments for cooling and freezing with separate controls and lids. Fresh foods, bottled drinks and frozen foods can therefore be all stored at optimal temperature conditions. With two separate temperature zones allowing cooling and freezing at the same time! The CFX 75DZW has an innovative feature where the temperature can be set and monitored from either the built-in control panel or with an easy-to-use WiFi app from your mobile Android or iPhone

kD torque wrench model 2953 USA 20” long

KD 3/4" DR. Torque Wrench - KD2953. Torque range: 100 to 600 ft.-lbs in 2.5lb increments;

Does anyone know of or have an M416 style trailer laying around?

Looks like it is in a motel room!?
If tweakers take pictures outside the hotel room, someone might see all the stuff they stole out of the U-Haul in the parking lot!!

This sale is for the b-piller bow, connectors between the rear bow and b-piller bow, and the center bow. The center bow has some supports welded to it that should be easy to remove if you want. Asking 400 for what I have. Offering it here for a few days before I post them in the forum classifieds. I will try to get some pictures soon.

20190826_234002.jpg

Last edited:
Sold!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom