for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will need to take a good look at them before I can give you a definite price. I can assure you it would be less than $500. How much I am not sure. I can send pics on Saturday.

1987 Fj60

It's a February, 1987 issue FJ60. Interior is clean and the front seats are covered with sheepskins. There's a small rip in the driver's side bottom seat cover (original). The back seat is covered by a SOR canvas (washable) camo cover.

Sure is, as is the 55.

Pete McPherson
Pegram, TN

**SOLD** 1996 FJ80 Black $8900 obo

1996 Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJZ80 Seats 7
Full time All Wheel Drive, ABS brakes, Driver and Passenger Air bags.
Tan Leather, Burlwood dash, 3rd Row seats, power front seats, automatic, Power everything: windows, moonroof, antenna, locks, seats.
Custom tinted windows, ARB Grill Guard / Bumper, Manik Tube Side Steps, chrome accents, Alloy wheels and full-size spare on alloy rim. Good michelin tires with about 70% tread.
Flowmaster muffler upgrade. Engine and all systems tight. No leaks. Well maintained. Alternator and starter replaced 2500 miles ago.
Thule racks and cargo cage.
Tow hitch and Transmission cooler.
Starter disabling security system. New belts. Front Axel and knuckles done with rotor replacement about 3000 miles ago.
New Center Caps. New power antenna.

Originally a Gold Package, but gold badges and emblems have been replaced with silver. There is one circle of rust on the rear hatch - smaller than a quarter, where a bb or rock hit me.

Also has a $2000 Pioneer stereo system with a 12 CD changer, Satellite XM/Sirius ready, Eclipse Speakers, with Alpine amplifiers hidden behind the panels.

Runs great, looks great. Unstoppable. (Sorry, no factory differential lock on this one.)

I am selling because I got a great deal on a 100 series, so the wife says the 3rd vehicle has got to go. I've owned 4 cruisers now, and I wouldn't buy anything else. It has 192k miles, but drives, looks and feels like it has 70k.

additional photos available.

Casey
(Seven-Two-Zero)-205-1199
cruiser 1.jpeg
cruiser2.jpg
shifter console small.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like CO plates.

I have to ask, does it have front and rear differential locks?

Normal Buffalo wear, however, the only parts affected are rockers and dog legs. I cut out most rot and used stainless. I am not a bodywork guy, if someone is looking for a project w/bodywork, this would be it. Hope this helps.

where in NY?

ginericfj80 said:
Looks like CO plates.

I have to ask, does it have front and rear differential locks?

Runs great, looks great. Unstoppable. (Sorry, no factory differential lock on this one.) :rolleyes:

Where in Ny?

I have a Flat bed trailer. Just need to know how much and where are they located? Please do contact me any time. 570-322-2476 or 570-279-0554. Just ask for Scott

:bounce: OBoy, goody, goody

95 FJ80 For Sale - Nicely Built

We are selling our 95 FJ80. This cruiser is in great shape and runs perfect.

It comes with a winch mount ARB front Bull Bar which is in perfect shape and has halogen lights attached, a 46'' X 62" Conferr roof rack (perfect size for an FJ80 with a sunroof), a TJM rear bumper with the rear tire swing out, a 2 1/2" Old Man Emu lift (heavy front, medium rear springs), tinted windows and third row seats. This cruiser does not leak, smoke or used any fluids and has been well maintained its entire life. It starts up, runs and drives perfectly and the transmission shifts like it is new. 4WD is full time and works great. The body is in perfect shape with no dents or dings at all. There are three very small scatches, one on the drivers side rear door, one on the front drivers side fender flare and one in the back right 1/4 panel. All scatches are hardly noticable and will probably buff out. All VIN tags are in tact. The interior is in really good shape with the exception of two stains in the carpet. One of the stains is under the middle row of seats which you cannot see unless the seats are up. the other stain is under the drivers seat and is mostly covered by the rear floor mat.

The only down fall on this truck is that it has a salvage title. The truck ran through a fence about a year and a half ago. I bought it wrecked, but extremetly lightly. I was able to use almost all of the original parts, since it just had scraches down it because of the fence. When it crashed, it cracked the front bumper and broke the windsheild, so it has a new windshield and I was going to put a Bull Bar on it in place of the front bumper anyways. I was able to use the rest of the front since there were no real dents, just scratches. It was an extremely light hit and I drove it to my house.

Asking price $14,000.00 obo
Very negotiable (trade offers considered)

My number is 970-640-3603 if you have any additional questions.

pics?

Dam that thing is nice... makes me want to pony up the cash... bump for a nice rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom