for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any pics of the engine compartment and undersides? What other mods have been done? How many miles on the engine drivetrain etc?

this is a bogus sale or a diamond in the ruff. (bogus sale)

cruiserman said:
A little grinding is all that is required to fit 15" rims.

Depends on the shape of the 15" wheel, buddy used 80 rear axle in a buggy, he had to grind a lot and now the calipers flex outward when brakes are aplied and they do not stop well,

I am waiting for them to break. Fortunatly trail speeds only.

Jay -

Please at least post a link to your ebay auction.

gasser-

no trade secret. search out "trevor normand" or "flatwater" on ih8mud. he is an RI that can legally bring in BJ70's.

...brought mine in, wow that was tough...

Thought that I would give this a bump sorry, A few emails, but no one has come to look at it yet :( You are more than welcome to. I think I will post it on Ebay in about a week if I don't get any intersted. thanks,
Brian

please send more pics to andyviken@yahoo.com
Do you maybe know anything about the frieght to U.S.A.?

thanks!

agree'd and they are OEM 91-2 fj80 wheels. I am gonna guess he is confusing the center diff lock with the front/rear lockers..

alkaline747trio said:
Him still having the 15" rims makes me wonder about how legit this is. Discs would require 16" rims, unless they are from a Taco. Also, don't the E-lockers require full-floater rears..which would mean the rear discs from an 80, which are too large for 15" rims. If this is legit, I would love to see pics of all that has been done to make this true.

hey how old are you wanting?? I know of an 85, 84 both have unknown to me, miles(i can give you the phone numbers for the owners) and there is a 94 pickup with "cold air" with only 180XXX miles on it. it looks good to if you want anymore info let me know.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom