for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello-

I'd like to see some photos of both. admin1 at vdsr.com

Thanks.

Got an 1989 FJ62 I've been thinking of selling. 163K miles, good shape mechanically. No rust -TX cruiser. Good paint. Grey, stock except for a custom aluminum grill and sliding rear windows. $7500. Need to sell to finance an FJ40 restoration.

cody.pipkin@valero.com

Wanted:FJ60 in Pac NW area

I'm looking for a clean original FJ60 in the Pacific NW area for import to Canada .Something I can drive for a while as I save for an eventual diesel conversion.Don't care if it will pass smog test or not. Mainly concerned with rust free frame and body and original paint. Minor surface rust okay. Prefer grey interior. Will consider one that's not running if the price is right.
If I can find one I wonder if there's someone in the area that could have a look at it for me .I will post on Cascade Cruisers' forum too.
Thanks, pete

Talk to Kief on the forum. He's in that area and may be selling his 84.

One in the paper in Missoula, MT today, actually two, but only one shows up on the online paper site....no affiliation, just tryin to help

1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
Price: $1,799 Miles: N/A
'87 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-60, runs good. $1799/OBO 546-3659

fj60 for sale

selling a 1985 toyota land cruiser. inline six cylinder two barell carb, aftermarket header and exhaust. mileage 205,906 130psi compression on all cylinders. runs and drives great. body is in excellent condition with only minor imperfections. recently repacked front axle bearings and replaced brakes, and replaced radiator A\C, power steering, rear heat and A/C. asking 3000.00 or best offer. the vehicle is located in albuquerque New Mexico if anyone local or otherwise wants to see please contact me. i i have more pics and info if needed. contact me at gearbox79@earthlink.net or 505-463-7652
fj60.jpg
fj602.jpg
fj601.jpg

Last edited:
Cruiser for sale

I have a 1970 FJ-40 for sale.It's in fair condition, but needs brakes, clutch cylinders and exhaust system. $1500. LOcated in central NC.

1973 FJ55 for sale in Utah $800 firm w/parts rig

With sadness, I have to sell my FJ55. I was just getting into it when the strange idea came into my head that I need to get into a house.
Anyway, it runs good. It has decent tread on tires, brakes work good, clutch works good.
The bad is there is rust. The good is a I have a 1971 FJ55 for parts that has excellent sheetmetal. So, between the two of them one could make a decent rig. I am asking $1200. I could be talked down, but then if I did I might be tempted to keep the 71 rig for myself. I have pics. I am in Provo Utah, so too big for me to ship. But I think it would make an excellent rig for someone.

The parts rig is not at my house. It is up in Logan. I would help someone get it to their home if someone bought this for the asking price. Let me know.

Email me at aaron.leach@gmail.com for pics. Thanks.

If someone comes quick I will throw in some extra doors.

Last edited:
Mini truck wanted

Kind of thinking I might look for a clean minitruck. Must have no rust, excellent condition. Willing to pay for a good truck but must be stock, no hacked up POS please. Location not too important but am not going to the Northeast for anything. Trade for a super clean 60?

What year?????????
There is one here in moscow for 3995, looks to be a late 80s 4 cyl/5 spd. Unknown miles but very clean.
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom