for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot said:
He says he's the second owner.

Interesting.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lol... The plot thickens...

A VIN check with Autocheck showed it was registered 2x. Title was 1st issued 4/96 then another title issued @ 4/2001 with an odometer reading of 83k miles.

So there.... I guess Carfax is lagging on additional info on this thing.

For that price you can do a compleate refurbish with all the goodies i mean the ARB kind with rear disc brake and all. I don't even think TLC in CA prices are that high with out outfitting it first.

Jujoo said:
Comon'....we all know they upped the price because it has "additional amenities" like "premium tires/wheels", "heavy duty roof rack", and the ever important in the urban streets today..."grill guards"...lol

i was at breakfast one day and the waitress asked me what that big piece of metal on the front was for (bush bar) and i responded "Jay walkers"...

Where are the reasonable NC Cruisers?

Been looking for an 80 for awhile......stopped when I took a new job w/company car, but am starting to search again, probably ready next spring.....

But some of the listings here.....

62 for $15K

:mad:

Buy this one off the board...

southerncruiser62
IH8MUD Junior

#1 1994 FJ80 Not Locked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1994 FJ80
Champagne/Brown Leather
143,000 Miles
ARB Non-Winch on front
Front axle rebuild as we speak by Local Toyota Dealer
Power W/L
CC
You all no what they come with, unfortunatley this one is not locked

Located in Raleigh, NC
Asking $7,600
(919) 271-4907

It is posted with a pic on this board - it is a steal.

The world is full of a$$ho%$#, the number growing exponentially the further one gets from Missola Montana.

crushers said:
i was at breakfast one day and the waitress asked me what that big piece of metal on the front was for (bush bar) and i responded "Jay walkers"...

What gets me is that I see some suv's with them on and they never use them...like them mercedes suv's for instance. Like i'm gonna see a merc goin' crawlin'...lol. Mebbe they think it'll protect their car when they accidentally hit a pedestrian while there on their cell phones.

Finally sold for the buy-it-now price.

Waiting to hear from someone (new?) on the list to be bragging about how great of a deal he/she got. :D

1996 FZJ80 W/ lockers

For sale in High Point, NC

1996 FZJ80 with lockers. Used to show real estate by an agent. Two owner truck. Garage kept. Well maintained. Hasn't performed the front axle service, but they are not weeping or leaking. No motor leaks. Leather still in good condition. Non-smoker interior. PM me for phone # and more info.
pictures 003 (Small).jpg
pictures 005 (Small).jpg
pictures 006 (Small).jpg

couple more pictures. Oh, it has new tires. A fella made an offer of 13,000 and he said he would take it, so i'm not sure how much longer it will be for sale.

Last pic shows why he's selling. He purchased a new cruiser, and the one next to his new truck is mine :D .
pictures 008 (Small).jpg
pictures 010 (Small).jpg
pictures 011 (Small).jpg

I will throw in a w56 5 speed tranny and tcase along with the clutch master/slave/pedals, everything for converting it over to a 5speed/5 speed wire harness, ecm ect.

Dark green like yours? Hard to tell with the glare.....Was this thing just sitting out on the road w/ a for sale sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom