for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am also getting the ichy feeling again. I would like to see pictures and any other pertainent info on the truck. If you need a e-mail address PM me.

Thanks

Fairbanks,Alaska - 82 FJ60 For Sale

Tired of playing the I.M. Program, so I'm selling or trading my '82 FJ60 Hunting Project. Tan in color, 327 With A/T, 8000 lb. winch, CD Player, Professionally welded up rear third member, tried putting New Boggers under it with homemade long shackles (not completed) but not enough anyway. Body pretty clean, light damage up front. Interior pretty good. Will sell rig for $3200.00 without Boggers or $5100.00 with the 18"x39.5"x15" Boggers with 10" chrome spoke wheels, (all new). Happy Wheeling to all.

I suppose I should put a price since I don't have the time to part it.

$750 for the complete unit and it has the complete top with the little wing windows... 2f, complete unmolested except smog has rusted away. 4speed. Front disk axle. Nice steering.

manufactor date is may of 79

Thanks

Just talked to the owner. He will email me some pics Monday and I will forward to anyone wanting them. Thanks.

Do you have pics? I'm in the area and would be interested. THanks, Cessna

I'll have to take some more pictures, the ones I have are too large I guess. Thanks for the info on the Alaskan Sites.

OK, let's try this trade....

Well, I still do not have my stock 76+ trail rig so I figured I would see if anyone is interested in trading their rig for my 2000 Suzuki tl1000r super twin. They are unique and very powerful. Worth (conservatively) 5700.00.

Anyone interested? Again, looking for a stock 76+ 40 or as close as possible to stock i.e. no v8 swaps, huge lifts etc...

Thanks.

Located in Lexington, KY

1987 Toyota 4-runner in WI, lifted, geared ect.

1987 Toyota 4-runner. SR-5 with clinometor. White exterior with Grey interior. Frame is Solid. 22RE engine and Auto Tranny. 180000 miles on the truck with new metal timing guides installed. Motor was rebuilt at 160000 by the PO. 4” Procomp stage 3 IFS lift in the front and 3” blocks in the rear with POLY bushings. 3” body Lift. No Shocks. 4.88 gears in the front carrier and 4.88 gears in the rear with a Detroit locker. Rear carrier is a v6 carrier. Body has been blasted on the rockers and around the wheelwhell to get rid of any rust and is ready for paint/hecrculiner ect. Will need very minor work. Interior is partially taken out and is in very good shape. My original plan was to make it into an off-roader and herculine the interior, but plans change. Will need 2 new fenders, both were rusted out. Rear gate is in good shape and needs very little work. Tires and rims will be stock yota rollers. Located in Central WI. Call 715-897-0704 or 715-687-2140 or email at jacobw_25@yahoo.com $1750 Thanks

Are you still looking? alot of money but it is good to go...PM me if you want it.

1968 new motor and rebuilt FE hub to hub w/4:89s pwr drums and no rust
See pics

SOLD!!!1994 Locked FJ80 - 120k miles TX - sale/trade for unlocked?

Sold thanks to the board!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I bought a 48 last week for $800. This post can be removed.

SOLD!!!!!!! Headed to Atlanta tom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom