for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am overjoyed to find this ad if it is still valid. I have a '78 FJ40 in good condition with the original 2F engine with approx. 112,000 miles. 4" lift, new alternater, new radiator, new water pump, and new oil pan gasket. I live in Morehead City, N..C. and am willing to deliver. I am asking $6500. Please e-mail me at surf_moore@hotmail.com or call at (252) 723-0328. Thanks!

Doug Moore

'78 FJ40 For Sale in N.C.

Hey,
I am trying to sell a 1978 FJ40 with approximately 112K original miles on a 2F engine. I have installed new oil pan gasket, alternator, radiator(heavy duty), and water pump. I have a 4" pennicle engineering lift on it, but it still has the 31x10.50 BFG A/T on 15 inch rims. It runs great and the body is in good condition. It has full hard top with ambulance doors. I recently replaced the hard top gasket and it's ready for winter. Call at (252) 723-0328 or e-mail at surf_moore@hotmail.com for pictures. I am looking for $6500 for it, which is less than I payed for it. I need to get rid of it because I'm a poor college student and need something more practical for my drive back and forth from college.

Thanks,
Doug Moore

Mike....Give me a call.

66' FJ 40 1 hr. NE of Dallas, TX
383 Stroker Motor w/ Edlebrock Carb
NV4500 Transmission (5 spd. w/ granny low & OD)
Large Alum. Radiator
ARB in rear
4-pt. harnesses
PS & Disc Brakes
Heater in front & rear
Original seats, jump seats, & rear seats
33" BFG tires on baja-type wheels
Awesome motor/tranny & runs great

This rig has all the expensive stuff done to it. Now it needs TLC. A few rust areas & paint would make it really nice. If you really want to wheel it, move the ARB to the front, install a Detroit in the rear, lift it and put on bigger tires and it would be awesome!

Call me at (903) 366-8050 :)

'74 55 euro spec - price reduced

Hi. I am helping a local fellow sell this truck. Winter is fast approaching here and he would like to close this before then. About 2k price reduction. Truck locate near Ottawa Canada. E-mail me at bj60toyota@hotmail.com to discuss. Original ad post/pics below. Thanks.

ps: a donation will flow to this board in recognition of ad space.

Thanks, Michel Chénier

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=26403

Dude....

23K?

Rust one the roll bar and rust on the seams of the top?

Aluminum diamondplate s*** on the top of the inner fenders?

What Ever.

Good luck!

-Steve

Are you really dumb ass enough to put that for sale here????

must not have been nice enough to keep forever..........might as well flip it

he bought one months ago ;)

apparently he missed his thread in chat

1979 FJ-40 in WI that is getting parted

I acquired a 1979 FJ-40 that is going to be parted out. It is now located in central WI. The body is pretty much toast (rust/laid on its side/sat for 10 years), but the mechanicals and all that are in good shape. It is complete and has a clear clean title. Mail me with the parts you are looking for and what you offer on them, or if you are interested in the whole thing. I plan on ebaying it slowly, but I thought I would offer up parts here first. Email me at jacobw_25@yahoo.com

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom