for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973 Fs/ft W/pics

Runs and drives great
Year: 1973
Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser
Milage: 87764
Title: Clean, In hand
Smog: Exempt
Tagged: Sep 06
Price:$4500
Conatact: Joe 559.871.9075

Interior: Seats are great. They were recovered 6 years ago and never sat in until about 2 weeks ago. There is one .75" long tear from the sun. Alot of surface rust, it is ONLY surface rust.

Exterior: Needs paint. Alot of surface rust, it is ONLY surface rust. Driver front fender is bent upwards slightly.

Engine/Trans: I6, 3-speed, Selectable T-case 4-hi 4-lo 2wd. Tranny leaks alittle. Head was rebulit 6 years ago. Truck was never run until 2 weeks ago. Needs sychros ($70).

Brakes: Good, 4wheel drum.

This truck was owned by my buddys parents since 75. I picked it up 5 weeks ago and it barely ran.

I put new plugs, wires, MSD coil, new battery, rebuilt the carb, and replaced the old steel fuel tank with a poly cell, new fuel filter, and fuel pump.

It has no spare tire.
I have the top (not pictured).
Set of half cut wood doors.
Extra rear hatch.
Radio sucks terribly (consider it non-operable).
No rollbar (company in connecticut has them for $185 shipped I believe).
As for the rust, it can be sand blasted.
Reverse light doesn't work.
License Plate light doesn't work.
Doesn't have A/C or PS
Tires are good.
ODO isn't rolling right now, it quit on me today.
Choke cable is seized.
Left turn signal dash indicator bulb is burnt.
I have a tach for it as well (not installed)
Needs new steering box (has some play in it)

I am sure there is more stuff that I can't think of. Feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

Last edited:
im over in st anthony and might have a 60 that you'd be interested in. my 60 has a 350, ranger torque splitter, ome medium, and 33 bfg mud terrains. let's exchange emails. mine is saint6t@yahoo.com

i have a ton of pics of my cruiser i could send you.

89s rule said:

I READ THE RULES. But i don't know what fair market value is. So if the mods want to take it down they are more than welcome to for my non-compliance. If "taking offers" works as a price, then I should be ok. If not, bye-bye thread.

And does the price have to be numerical? I have some "???" there.

Last edited:
Give you $2k and pick it up this weekend. PM me if you want to chat.

88 FJ62 141K SoCal REDUCED $7500

My Uncle is selling his Cruiser, busy LA life and not a wheeler. I don't think this Cruiser has seen anything other than pavement. He is not the original owner. Everything works great.

'88 FJ62
141K on the clock
NO RUST
NO ACCIDENTS
Everything original EXCEPT: Hood has been repainted, wheels, radio, alarm and nerf bars.

Asking price is $7500.

I will be able to get more details if anyone has questions.
GMP01.jpg
GMP02.jpg
GMP04.jpg

Last edited:
More pics:
GMP05.jpg
GMP06.jpg
GMP13.jpg

And more pics:
GMP08.jpg
GMP09.jpg
GMP10.jpg

Trade for a 85 FJ60, 100K, runs and drives mint, bodywork and paint just done, clean int., front and rear axle just rebuilt, new shocks, needs cracked windshield replaced? Can send pics, please send pics of yours to yodafrick@earthlink.net

Just sent him an email. Thanks for the info.

It may take R.K. a little while to answer your email due to his job and working on his cruiser. But he will get back to you. We were able to get some parts from him. Great guy to work with.

Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom