For Sale - 1997 Collectors Edition - White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Hey All,

As the title says...232k-ish miles, no lockers. :( (will update with exact, and pics later)

I bought this back in December. Single owner, widow, purchased new in AZ, always garaged, always AZ, all the paperwork, service records, original sticker, documentation, etc. It was a great find. I knew the neighbor across the street and he asked me if I wanted to buy it.

At the time I was looking for a vehicle for my son who was turning 16 in May and we thought this would be fun to build together. Turns out, he's more into wing kits and sound system than lifts and bumpers...so we're going to find him something we can tinker with that's not killing his wallet at the pump.

She's virgin territory. We put an upgraded head unit, amp and sub (see what I mean?), plus the hood shocks, but that's it. Rear doors don't auto unlock/lock, visors droop and she tried to fix with velcro. Driver's seat is worn, leather cracked, two holes. PO has done plenty of maintenance to keep it going but hasn't always gone OEM. Case in point, the brake master has been replaced and is stiffer than OEM.

All around, it's a great platform to build on. Offered at $7k for a local sale.

Texting is easiest as I'm on the road often...or call.

73Fpx5bOQqaXlGkgajtV%w.jpg

Four 80, Five eight 6, nineteen thirty.

-Spencer

Last edited:
I sent Chris the info on your 80 he will reach out to you after work. I think he has hope for something with a few extras on it like bumpers or basic lift or such. All the same if he buys it my commission is a six pack LOL!

I sent Chris the info on your 80 he will reach out to you after work. I think he has hope for something with a few extras on it like bumpers or basic lift or such. All the same if he buys it my commission is a six pack LOL!
Thanks, spoke to him. Honestly my thought prior to selling was to add a quick OME and raise the price a bit...actually have a set of used 860s and spacers I'll throw in...but figured I'd let the new buyer set it up how they want and save on the purchase.

:hmm:

More pictures somewhere?

Id like to see additional pics as well. I texted you

Six Pack Ken you know it! You will only get to drink 3 of them because I will drink the other ones. Looking forward to crawling under this rig on Wednesday night!

Sorry guys, I’ll get more pics up ASAP, traveling this week.

Thanks for those that have sent texts...some of the common questions

1. No Lockers
2. Lots of pics to come.
3. Don’t know on HG replacement, will verify if it’s documented in the service records I have. (Large folder).

Hey there, when do you get back into town? Would love to come take a look. I am over in Ahwatukee.

Sorry guys, I’ll get more pics up ASAP, traveling this week.

Thanks for those that have sent texts...some of the common questions

1. No Lockers
2. Lots of pics to come.
3. Don’t know on HG replacement, will verify if it’s documented in the service records I have. (Large folder).

:rolleyes:

Wish I had more time to chat at EXPO.

Seriously...but you were working it for sure. I'm still daydreaming about those setups...amazing setup. Let's grab lunch sometime, your number still the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom