FJ80 Transmission Gasket/Seal Part Number, Need Help Identifying (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rvp

Threads
Hi,

Recently purchased seals for my transmission, and the rear pump seal is not the correct one i received.

Below I have an image of what I have, the front seal was the correct one. I just need the one for the back of the trans.

Any help is appreciated.

92' 80 series A440
Untitled.png

Hi,

Recently purchased seals for my transmission, and the rear pump seal is not the correct one i received.

Below I have an image of what I have, the front seal was the correct one. I just need the one for the back of the trans.

Any help is appreciated.

92' 80 series A440View attachment 2986325
Go here, plug in your VIN, then find the transmission and you can get to a Toyota P/N.

www.partsouq.com

I don't have your VIN, so I can't do it for you.

I tried searching it up and couldn't find it.

I'lll try callin stealership.

Thanks for the help

Hi, that would be great.

JT3FJ80W5N0050575

thanks
Well, I can admit defeat as well.

I cannot find it.

@cruiserdan or @OGBeno would be the only guys I know that could pull that number other than your local dealership.

Rvp: IME it may help to physically go into your local Toyota Parts Dept and review the parts diagragm with the parts professional at the counter. Also IMHO it helps to get to know the people who work there so they'll remember you next time you call.

FWIW

Rvp: IME it may help to physically go into your local Toyota Parts Dept and review the parts diagragm with the parts professional at the counter. Also IMHO it helps to get to know the people who work there so they'll remember you next time you call.

FWIW

Waste of time these days. Total ****ing waste of time.

I would agree most of the time however I got lucky (until recently), my local dealer had a very good parts professional for the last few years. He didn't have a lot of years of experience but he was eager to learn, eager to please.

I could call him up, leave a voice message with either a part number or a description and 8/9 times out of 10 I would have the part(s) the next day.

But he recently went on to greener pastures and his replacement is a big step backwards. Now I have to drive in first to ensure I get the right part number ordered and then drive back (10 miles each way, twice) to pick up the part.

So yeah, it can be a challenge sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom