FJ62 OME, Help... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3041DAEF-8907-4F01-BB57-E03FA0456F2D.jpeg

hows it ride? notice a difference? Which Leafs you end up with? ty!
Rides great... Way less bounce/sway,the steering is a bit tighter and a little more reactive - I’m also comparing this to the original stock suspension that was on the truck, difference is night and day.

Sorry, meant to say CS004F and CS004RB*

Rides great... Way less bounce/sway,the steering is a bit tighter and a little more reactive - I’m also comparing this to the original stock suspension that was on the truck, difference is night and day.

this is the set up i leaning towards!!!! great to hear ya like it!!!

So, I ordered an OME 2” medium kit... Something seems to have went wrong. It seems like the dealer sent me maybe a 3” rear set of springs and just stock light load replacements for the front.

The dealer is telling me that the medium kit calls for CS003F in the front and CS004RA in the rear. The part numbers on the leafs match to what the dealer said. However, when I called ARB they said CS004F and CS004RA... But then I’ve also seen CS004F and CS004RB.
(dealer also sent me the wrong front shocks, one for a sequoia and one for an FJ70

Everywhere I read, part numbers do not jive.
Can anyone help me solve this riddle? My rear end is sitting 3” hire than the front, there is a 0.5” difference between the front and rear shackles (front are shorter)... See pictures, if anyone can help me figure out how to correct the ridiculous rake it would be much appreciated - I understand there should be some rake to compensate for load, but 3” between front and rear?

View attachment 2576718

View attachment 2576719

View attachment 2576720

View attachment 2576721

View attachment 2576722
I just went through this. Same cruiser and OM
So, I ordered an OME 2” medium kit... Something seems to have went wrong. It seems like the dealer sent me maybe a 3” rear set of springs and just stock light load replacements for the front.

The dealer is telling me that the medium kit calls for CS003F in the front and CS004RA in the rear. The part numbers on the leafs match to what the dealer said. However, when I called ARB they said CS004F and CS004RA... But then I’ve also seen CS004F and CS004RB.
(dealer also sent me the wrong front shocks, one for a sequoia and one for an FJ70

Can anyone help me solve this riddle? My rear end is sitting 3” hire than the front, there is a 0.5” difference between the front and rear shackles (front are shorter)... See pictures, if anyone can help me figure out how to correct the ridiculous rake it would be much appreciated - I understand there should be some rake to compensate for load, but 3” between front and rear?

View attachment 2576718

View attachment 2576719

View attachment 2576720

View attachment 2576721

View attachment 2576722
i just went through this same thing. I ordered 003f per my records from what was currently installed. Previous owner switched them out to 004f later and I didn’t physically check. Welp installed I have rake but not as heavy as yours. Common to have an

View attachment 2576718

View attachment 2576719

View attachment 2576720

View attachment 2576721

View attachment 2576722
ever question answered here. If you have the 3fe keep the 04F up front. Rear depends on any Lea lean in the rearhh

View attachment 2576718

View attachment 2576719

View attachment 2576720

View attachment 2576721

View attachment 2576722
keep the 4F up front if you have the 3FE. RA/RB rear depends on any potential lean. I just finished this situation and Cruiser Outfitters got me fixed. They are good, actually prefer talking on the phone, omg! The
The pics and the page @Skniper included should tell them all they need to know. No disrespect to IPO, but I am kinda shocked this setup was ever let out the door. They not only sent you two different weight rated springs, but additionally arched springs in the rear as well. Since OME springs generally tend to set the rear up higher I could see them sending you light rate springs in the rear and mediums for the front but they went totally the opposite direction on this. Maybe their confusion is on which end needs which spring weight front to back? Surely they can't look at that photo and say "yep, looks good to us".
every question answered:
👇🏻

I just went through this. Same cruiser and OM

i just went through this same thing. I ordered 003f per my records from what was currently installed. Previous owner switched them out to 004f later and I didn’t physically check. Welp installed I have rake but not as heavy as yours. Common to have an

ever question answered here. If you have the 3fe keep the 04F up front. Rear depends on any Lea lean in the rearhh

keep the 4F up front if you have the 3FE. RA/RB rear depends on any potential lean. I just finished this situation and Cruiser Outfitters got me fixed. They are good, actually prefer talking on the phone, omg! The

every question answered:

Sorry browser froze up when I got dramatic so made me pause. Rea

CS004Fs in front
CS00RBs in rear
To save time and money slip the D1XL add a leaf front. $40 free shipping Amazon direct quick shipping. Oh the RARB rear is common but there’s a

heres mine before changing to the 004F and 004RA/RB and 004Fz

21B69A6B-CF79-47FE-AD56-EDA9CAC42174.jpeg

54E74543-CC37-4690-975A-4209DD000916.jpeg

CS004Fs in front
CS00RBs in rear
To save time and money slip the D1XL add a leaf front. $40 free shipping Amazon direct quick shipping. Oh the RARB rear is common but there’s a

…live and learn - made out just fine.
Your rig looks 🔥

1CB17AD3-8428-4274-817F-EA6508FD6543.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom