fj62 exhaust down pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wyolands

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
1582775870362.png

does anyone know if these will fit a fj62 summit racings site says no they said they only fit the fj60
if not does anyone have any ideals on how i can run the two pipes thru the one section
the second down pipe runs under the outside edge of the drives side its in the way of the sliders im trying to install
thx

the fj62 has two oxygen sensors i can modify this summit one by adding the second sensor, more concerned if the headers are the same

View attachment 2223095
does anyone know if these will fit a fj62 summit racings site says no they said they only fit the fj60
if not does anyone have any ideals on how i can run the two pipes thru the one section
the second down pipe runs under the outside edge of the drives side its in the way of the sliders im trying to install
thx

the 60 only has a single down pipe to the cat. even that photo looks strange. The two flanges seem to be in conflict with one another. If that’s the actual product it looks like the pipe angles will put the cat in the transmission.

I just looked at the link on my computer and I see that under applications that down pipe is for the 1FZ-FE engine not the 3FE.

Last edited:
thanks ill most likely have to fab something myself

Check out @OTRAMM website. They have a stainless 62 setup.

The down pipe in the picture is for a 95-97 80 Series. It won't fit a 62. We do a down pipe that looks similar but it's part of our full exhaust. Land Cruiser Stainless Exhaust

Any idea if your system will work on a 60 thats running 3fe exhaust manifolds? I suspect the underside is pretty similar between a 60/62 with exception of trans cross member

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom