FJ62 build, 38's with no lift, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moar pics. Not done. I couldnt weld my battery posts together with a straight piece of metal. Just tacked for looks. Waiting for a very good friend who is a professional wleder/fabricator to help.
DSC00763.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

NICE LOOKIN GOOD ... keep em comin

Thanks guys! I have some somewhat secret stuff up my sleeve, too. :smokin: But that wont be started untill at very least after my bachelor party on the rocks in Harlan May 28th, IF this thing is even done by then. Gearing is gonna be my biggest hurdle.

7 sticks of 1.75 x .120 DOM are being ordered tomorrow.:hmm:

Also did some desmog stuff while it was chillin, now it runs like crap. So, i get to figure out whats with that.:popcorn:

Welder coming back this W/E, so we will sew up the bob job, and

hopefully make a mount for the gas tank behind the rear seats.:cool:

Or, we may just drink alot of beer,:beer: smoke some meat and do

nothing, or maybe make beadlocks, (not for me) I Dont know.

wow, nicely done so far..

LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS OF THE BOB :beer:

Should have some pics after this weekend, hasn't changed too much. I am starting to learn how to weld sheetmetal, though. Harder than it looks. So, dont follow me too close on the trail, the rear end might fall off.:doh:

You could make a dang cool cage with all of that roof out of the way. Got any plans drawn up?

very entertaining build! 60 looks sweet all chopped up

I have had several requests about the tranny. It is definatly coming out. It is still in the truck, come drive it to ck it out:steer:, and for $400 its yours. I would also do some trading for the manual trans stuff I need. Pedals, clutch stuff, 1f bellhousing SM420 TO 3sp case adapter, etc.

Got my tube...
DSC00831.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom