Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:'40 axle with rear e-brake

Have two housings only (FJ40 & BJ70), could put one back together with brakes...

FJ60 stuff

anyone got that SOR bolt in cage kit for a FJ 60 they want to get rid of ... or the factory grab bar that goes over the glove box in brown ... or any thing cool that a gizmo guy like me would want :slap: :cheers:

wtb: 3&4 shifting fork fj40 4 speed

need the 3/4 shifting fork for a fj40 1978 4 speed ...I am in Durham,NC :cheers:

'40 axle with rear e-brake

I've got the '76 FJ55 rear axle but it has the usual twin wheel cylinders and NO e-brake. The common deisel tranny/transfer combo's do NOT have a provision for a transfer mounted e-brake. If you have the components for a rear axle mounted e-brake that just need to be mounted on the axle that works for me or do I need the complete rear housing to make this work.

lock knobs

For what kind of hub?

Jon

wtb: 3&4 shifting fork fj40 4 speed

Just the fork eh? I have a couple I will make sure I have a good one.
Jeff

lock knobs

Sorry :doh:. Door lock knobs. The ones on the inside that you turn to lock the door with the little tiny screws. I do not have any so have to lock my doors from the inside by using the round part that you push the door lock knobs into.

Need Coil Spacer

Hey Junk, I PMed ya. Just incase you didnt get it, what would you like for 4 of them?

Thanks,
Bryan

Need Coil Spacer

Let me see if I have 4 - pretty sure I do, but want to make sure.

You want 4 for front and 4 for back so 8 total, or 2 front and 2 back? or 4 front or 4 rear etc.

Need Coil Spacer

well, I am going to put 4 front and none back and see where that puts me. The truck leans forward quite a bit since I did the new bumper. If the front end is up too much, then i'll order a 5mm spacer or somethin from slee to even out the back, but my main goal is just to get the front up.

Needing Some Aisin Hubs...

I'm needing some mini truck or 4-runner aisin hubs...non ifs. I need them in good shape and ready to be slapped on.
Thanks

Joseph

Windshield wiper arms only

Need arms only for '71 FJ-40

Windshield wiper arms only

I have two that I just bought new from ccot if interested. $40.00 for both. Located in Missouri. Just let me know.

WTB 1976ish FJ40 2f Intake manifold

My 2F Manifold has a crack in it. I am in need of a good condition Intake manifold w/ a straight mounting surface, and no cracks. Since I am using it w/ a MAF header, I only need the Intake side of the manifold. Hopefully one of you guys may have one of these in your spare parts you would like to let go of for a decent price? Thanks.

Mike

Re:WTB 1976ish FJ40 2f Intake manifold

Would a 2/76 production fit your needs? PM me and we can talk.

Need a 35 inch spare near Lake Tahoe

Troy,

I got an almost-bald 35x12.5x15 BFG Baja TA taking up space in the garage. Drive down to Fremont in the BJ70 and it is yours.

Dave

Re:Windshield wiper arms only

I'll take um. As long as they'll fit a '71 Hit me offline at brandt@fourte.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom