Wanted FJ60 Manual (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need a stock 3F for a 62 In Montana.

Hey Labwagon,

Thanks for the reply, could you give me your contact information so I can pass it along. I'm sure a rebuildable would be fine.

Ryan
TLCA# 8187

'40 axle with rear e-brake

Anyone have a rear axle c/w all the brake stuff for a rear axle e-brake?

Needed-Warn 8274Bumper/mount

Does anyone have anything for an 8274?

If not, I'm thinking the CCOT HFS is the way I'll be going.

Screw in speedo

I need an instrumental cluster with the screw in type speedo. If anyone has a speedometer with the screw in type cable that would work. I need a speedometer will take entire cluster or speedometer.

OEM 10mm x 12mm wrench

:flipoff2:

Well dumbasses - if someone had posted something like this a few months back, they would have had a mail package show up on their steps.

You should all know that I know less than s***. :flipoff2:

80 series

What year are you looking for? where are you located?

40 Single piece Tailgate

Howdy,

Looking for a single piece original tailgate in good condition. Please email me @ jkim589108@aol.com

Re:Screw in speedo

Hey Kris,
I have one or both if you need. you just need to figure out a time when you can come down and look at all this stuff. Brent

Re:Front Factory Seats

i have a passanger and driver seat, the pass needs recovering, and the driver's needs new bottom foam and recovering, but everything elce on them is good and works fine, just a little bit of surface rust.. i just took them out of my cruiser yesterday.. and they are taped up with duck tape, to hold all the foam together..

fj-60 seats

Keep the stock seats and cover them with WET OAKLEY seat covers. ;)

fj-60 seats

A buddy had that company make some custom ones for the seats in his 40. They look good, and work very well.

Good luck!

-Steve

Re:fj-60 seats

My factory vinyl 40 series seats are waterproof.
Maybe you should "upgrade" to 40 series seats. :D
I would just look into getting them covered in vinyl by a local shop. Hard to beat it, waterproof, doesn't stain, smell or anything.
Mine are original (30 yrs old), just got recently painted with black vinyl paint. They still look around a year old.

Firewall Plus...

I dont Know if you found one or not. I have one from a 75 FJ 40 Its in pretty good shape, the dash is almost perfect. PO made some cuts to remove the windsheild hinges and fresh air kick vents. I dont plan on using it. I am in Columbus OH. could ship forward air. or maybe you could pick it up.

I will get some photos if you are interested. its a 7/75 Cowl.

Let me know what it is worth if you want it.
I could probably have it ready in 2-3 days, depending if you want the knobs and other stuff still attached to it..

Warren.

Wanted-Front bibs and apron

I have some aprons from a 69. Okay shape. need paint and emblems. in Columbus OH. can send pics. make an offer and they are yours. + shipping.

Need a 35 inch spare near Lake Tahoe

Running MTR's but I'll take whatever. Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom