Wanted FJ60 Manual (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusmannx - sent you a pm... I have a 60 booster for you if you want to go that route.

Wanted 2F

Im looking for a complete running 2F to go into an 84 FJ60 with a 4 speed. I am in Charleston SC. Just trying to get an estimated cost before I buy this 60.
thanks
Steven

Wanted: FJ80 Roof rack cross bars

As the title says, I was wondering if anyone that is getting rid of their roof rack or have these laying around, happen to have the 2 cross bars that go from driver-to-passenger side along with the knobs or whatever it is to attach them to the actualy factory rack.
If so let me know what you'd want for them.
-Gary

Power Steeing

theferg said:
I need a power steering pump WITH pulley and reservoir for my '84 FJ60. IIRC, a power steering pump from any year FJ60 will work.

Anybody......?

-Ferg-

I HAVE THE PUMP W/PULLEY AND RESERVOIR, GEARBOX, AND 1 HOSE FOR SALE IN THE 55 CLASSIFIEDS. I'LL SELL ALL FOR WHAT I PAID FROM 2BADFJS LAST WEEK, WHICH IS $300.00 + SHIPPING. I DECIDED TO GO WITH A MINI SET-UP ON MY 40. MIKE

Wanted: FJ80 axle w/ locker for trade with HP Dana 60

I have a 80's Ford Dana HP60 that I bought awhile ago to use in a project, but I want to try a different route and use an 93-97? 80 series front axle with the stock e-locker. I am wanting to trade for one with my HP60, which has Kingpin knuckles, complete set of shafts, 3 locking hubs, tie rod, rotors, calipers, 4.10 gears. I am looking for a complete 80 series axle with the electric axle, complete as well. If the axle is not in good condition, then I will only accept it as a partial trade, so pictures of axle will be needed. I have pictures of the 60 for anyone that is interested. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: Not sure if price is needed for axle that is for trade, but it will be at 1000.

steve
leach@vt.edu

Last edited:
WTB- IFS minitruck front driveshaft

Hey all- I'm looking for a complete front driveshaft for an IFS minitruck (with CV joint). Doesn't matter if its 4 cylinder or 6. I don't want to pay a bunch for it- because it is purely for an experiment at this point. If you have one or know someone that has one- I'll pay for it and the shipping to get it here. Thanks, Luke

spare tire carrier

mcstrand said:
I'm looking for a spare tire carrier, complete including latch and hinges. I also need the hinges and fixed (right side, I believe) part of the latch for the rear half doors. Both are for a 1970 FJ40 body. Email or pm me if you've got something, including price please.

Thanks.

Marc Strand
mcstrand@charter.net

Still lookng for a spare tire carrier? PM me if you are.

Tim

toyman317 said:
I need a driver's seat with head rest for my 60. I have the tan/beige interior. I am hoping to find one with at least excellent fabric condition. It is OK if the vinyl is cracked, etc. as that is much easier to get fixed than finding new fabric. I live in Indy. Thanks.

I have a couple of Tan/Brown drivers seats that have the common worn outer area. PM me if interested.

Tim

i saw one in the for sale section for $10 with a master

I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure I have them off a 91.

LCS said:
Still lookng for a spare tire carrier? PM me if you are.

Tim

I think I've got everything lined up. Thanks.

Marc

hope you bought it, that was a steal...

a rebuilt one at sor is $700 plus shipping, a used one at cruiserparts.net is $150 plus shipping, so I think I'm on the generous side of fair in selling mine for about half of that. Plus it would still save you $20-30 on getting yours rebuilt.

no problem if you don't want it

I've got a good desmogged stock 2F in a running driving 79 parts truck with <100k original miles that you could probably talk me out of for something in the $700 range.

i'm in des moines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom