Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

Sliders

Looking for some decent sliders for my 93. Let me know if you have/know where to get a pair that won't break the bank. Thanks!

LX 450 front marker lights

Looking for the front marker lights off a Lx 450. or the clear JDM for a '95-'97.

gonna have to order a new one if no one wants to play.

Have a beat up snap style softop that would be great for a "don't care if I rip it on the trail, just keep me pretty dry" trail rig that could be part of the deal too

come on...

M

mattnyu99

Need price on FJ80 rear bumper cover - L/R (pics)

I am looking to buy a used fj80 but the only blemish are the left/right rear bumper covers. How much do these cost and are they hard to install?

Last edited by a moderator:
WTB: Wagon wheels

I am looking for 5 FJ60/62 wheels (correct backspacing, I don't want to run spacers). Rust does not matter. Souther California would be great, I don't want to ship.
thanks
Jan

headlight washer reservoir?

#80 and #81. FYI, its the filling reservoir on the right side, where all the emmissions crap is. thks, other sean
194c3.gif

3_puppies said:
you want all four hinges, and the latch piece. yes that is what I have. Paul

The price ($20 shipped) sounds good. How do you want to get paid? Feel free to send me an e-mail(mcstrand@charter.net) or PM me.

Marc

des moines... close to altoona -do you work for that cat dealer? or what's the connection there? remember I was interested in your headers f/s a bit ago and you were going to deliver there?

pm if you want to go off list

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom