Wanted FJ60 Manual (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted U-bolts

Looking for some u-bolts for both front and rear for a FJ60. Thought i would try here first before ordering online.

Dude, you should mention you want only new / never used ones. They only have a few torques in them.

Sorry...i meant to say new ones laying around and not used.

Thanks for that correction zetasig.

Narrowed D60's wanted

Looking for narrowed D60's
Approx: 61-65" wms to wms.
Complete or partially assembled

Thanks

http://www.wohva.com - forum - sale corner

pair of D60's, narrowed, ARB's, 35-spline, compressore, 38.5 SX's...$3k...no clue if they are still avail or not, located in WI.

Na, i really want to keep it as a package deal for some one who needs the whole set up. Mike

'77 fj40 doors

I need a set of doors for my '77 fj40. I have a complete running 2F motor with 4-speed trans and transfer along with both the front and rear housings. Front are disc brake. All from a Dec/'78 fj40. I am willing to work a trade for any parts of the truck. Hood, bib, aprons, and fire wall area is still good. Frame is rusty but might clean up okay. Not sure and don't want to say it will. Email or pm me a mharmon at tca dot net if you have any RUST FREE doors for trade. Matt

fj 40 shocks, 62 roof rack parts

Here is what I got, 78 40 4" lift, I moved the lower spring mounts up ontop of the springs, so the shocks that came with my package are too long, been on the cruiser for 4 years, but only have 1000 miles on them,, willing to trade or buy

2nd, I am looking for the gutter clamps I know I can get them new, and I know there are 2 styles I want the style that has the j hook I believe they are more secure and wont slide ,,,

pm me if you got anything like this

Please post up where you are located.....

I am interested in this.

Thanks!

-Steve

Thanks. PMed ya. What years are they from?

You may have more sucess posting this in the wanted section. When I was a noob I asked for some parts in this tech section and my ass is still beeding. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom