Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ-60 Pass side Taillight lense and pass side front blinker lense

FJ-60 Pass side Taillight lense and pass side front blinker lense

Mine is a 85, any year 60 should work

Email me with what you have and price for it. Thanks

jacobw_25@yahoo.com

I got mine at American Tire or in some places Discount tire. They were like $6 for one brand new. Just take in your old ones.

4.88 R&P

Title says it all I guess... That's for my next el-cheapo racing project...
I'm swapping a rear LSD diff into an HP LJ7x front axle, and need the matching ratio for the welded cruiser rear... alternatively, I'll take an early RC 4.10 or 4.11, but I guess that's not much easier to souce, huh :flipoff2:

I will have to check and see if it will bolt to an early 8" carrier, but I might very well be interested... I should have it pulled apart tomorrow, and we could see from there :D

how much ?

Can-Back top for 4Runner

Looking for a Can-Back soft for a 89 4Runner would like roof basket as well.

Don

Cruiser adapter 700R4 to Split-Case

Looking for an adapter from land cruiser 19 spline slit case to 700-R4 :cheers:

Is that the tw0-piece rocker shaft? I got one. Have a few one-piece assemblys also...

Greg Dyche
Sacramento

I have several distributers, all LandCruiser, would you know which model, and the model number you want?

Greg Dyche
Sacramento

Parts Wanted

I am looking for the following parts to repair the Rompin Red Rectum - May 1980 FJ-40:
~ Hood
~ Bib
~ Grill

Greg,
Thanks for the reply man. I actually got a hold of one a couple days ago but thanks for the offer. Where in Sac are you at, I'm from Dixon. Thanks again. :)

FJ60 Parts for restoration...

Hey all, I just bought a 83 FJ60 and need some parts to help me out on my project,

Lift (if you have one used cool, just figured I would ask)
Pass front fender
auto pedal setup (switching to auto)
auto s***er and console
driver side seat (if brown)
OR
Grey dash and carpet (I would rather have that)
taillights (more so the driver side, but if I can get6 two, cool)
Auto Tranny
Carpet set brown.

I have a bunch of other stuff I need and also if you have some items I may want please PM me. Thanks.

ALSO need a PASS Front Door!

Last edited:
I just need one that will work on a Nov. 1977 2F engine. I am not sure of the model or the number but here is a pic of the one I think I need. http://www.sor.com/sor/cat022.tam?xax=10301&page.ctx=cat022.tam. If the link doesnt work it is on the Specter off road page and is the distributor from 9/77-8/92. Thanks

O.K. You're looking for the "Fully Electronic" dizzy.
That one I don't have. But just about any LandCruiser dizzy will "work" in your block.
That is, fit in the hole, run the oil pump. Hooking up the wires to make a spark might be the hard part, I dunno.

Good, glad you found one.
I'm in Midtown Sac. (24th & O)

I have a shifter whats it worth to ya? I'll need to check but I am sure it is all there. Let me knownot trying to get rich just need a place to start talking. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom