FJ60 - Body parts in AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Body parts out of a 1984 FJ60, no rust. Vehicle originally from Albuquerque, N.M.
  1. Lift Gate - $100 (Sale Pending)
  2. Lower Gate - $100 (GONE)
  3. Good and straight left and right quarter panels - $100 each (GONE)
  4. Roof - $50 (GONE)
  5. Front left fender complete with inner fender - $100 (price lowered)
  6. Front right fender complete with inner fender - $100 (price lowered)
  7. Hood - $100 (GONE)
  8. Radiator mount - $50
  9. Air cleaner assembly - $20
Vehicle was red but most parts are primed, no bondo. Interior is brown. PM if your are interested and need pictures or more information.

I have other parts and pieces that came in the vehicle, I ignore if these work: carb fan, master cylinder and brake booster, some A/C parts, hood cable, windshield wiper motor, gas tank, light switches, complete steering wheel.

And other small pieces that can be shipped:
  1. Glove door - $20
  2. Fuse box door - $5
For pick up in Gilbert, AZ 85234. I may trade some parts for body work, cutting and welding. Some prices are negotiable, ask.

Last edited:
Would you be willing/able to cut out the driver's side (USA) "dogleg" for me? That's the wheel well in front of the rear wheels, under the rear side door... I can provide specifics....
mark

Do you still have the upholstery. I'm looking for a front seat cover and cushion (brown/tan interior).

Do you still have the upholstery. I'm looking for a front seat cover and cushion (brown/tan interior).

No. Interior was stripped off when I got it.

"(I don't have the tools to cut parts)"

Doh... nevermind - I should have read your post I guess....

I need to remove the cab to make space in my two car garage (more like one and a half), if I don't sell soon I'm going to have to find a way to cut in pieces and move to the back of the house. I'll let you know then. I'm actually using a hacksaw to remove the roof, it's a good exercise and cheap.

I need to remove the cab to make space in my two car garage (more like one and a half), if I don't sell soon I'm going to have to find a way to cut in pieces and move to the back of the house. I'll let you know then. I'm actually using a hacksaw to remove the roof, it's a good exercise and cheap.

Buy a Sawzall... best money I ever spent for this kind of thing.... and FUN too! I wish I could ALSO get a cordless one... for the junkyard runs....

Body parts out of a 1984 FJ60, no rust. Vehicle originally from Albuquerque, N.M.
  1. Lift Gate - $100
  2. Lower Gate - $100
  3. Complete cab shell, very good and straight left and right quarter panels and roof - $200 (I don't have the tools to cut parts)
  4. Front left fender complete with inner fender - $150
  5. Front right fender complete with inner fender - $150
  6. Hood - $100
  7. Radiator mount - $50
  8. Air cleaner assembly - $20
Vehicle was red but most parts are primed, no bondo. Interior is brown. PM if your are interested and need pictures or more information.

I have other parts and pieces that came in the vehicle, I ignore if these work: carb fan, master cylinder and brake booster, some A/C parts, hood cable, windshield wiper motor, gas tank, light switches, complete steering wheel.

And other small pieces that can be shipped:
  1. Glove door - $20
  2. Fuse box door - $5
For pick up in Gilbert, AZ 85234. I may trade some parts for body work, cutting and welding. Some prices are negotiable, ask.
Hi,
I didn't see in your list but no harm in asking, I'd be interested in the entire PS setup including the shaft, that is everything from the firewall down, the steering shaft, the gear box, the pump, and the fluid reservoir. Let me know if the whole thing is available and if not which if any components are.
Thanks.:cheers:

Hi,
I didn't see in your list but no harm in asking, I'd be interested in the entire PS setup including the shaft, that is everything from the firewall down, the steering shaft, the gear box, the pump, and the fluid reservoir. Let me know if the whole thing is available and if not which if any components are.
Thanks.:cheers:

I have all from the firewall down to the gearbox, but not the pump and reservoir. If you can pickup locally I can let it go for $100. I was thinking on keeping it to replace mine but I need some cash soon.

I'm not sure of the condition of the gearbox though, since the vehicle was not running. It looks like it was leaking a little or it may be just the ps hose that was unplugged and leaked some oil on that area.

I have all from the firewall down to the gearbox, but not the pump and reservoir. If you can pickup locally I can let it go for $100. I was thinking on keeping it to replace mine but I need some cash soon.

I'm not sure of the condition of the gearbox though, since the vehicle was not running. It looks like it was leaking a little or it may be just the ps hose that was unplugged and leaked some oil on that area.
Is there anyway that you can test the gearbox to see if it's ok? I know that I can get the pump and the resevoir locally. If the gearbox is ok I'm interested. Given that I can't do local pick-up If you could send the setup via USPS that would work. Let me know. Thanks.

Invite the local fire crew over. they'll have tools to cut it up & will appreciate the practice.

Is there anyway that you can test the gearbox to see if it's ok? I know that I can get the pump and the resevoir locally. If the gearbox is ok I'm interested. Given that I can't do local pick-up If you could send the setup via USPS that would work. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent PM

The cab is now free to pickup, good quarter panels and roof. Only for a few days before I take it to the recycler. Is just taking too much space in my garage.

Come on guys... somebody out there MUST have a Sawzall...

Would you be willing/able to cut out the driver's side (USA) "dogleg" for me? That's the wheel well in front of the rear wheels, under the rear side door... I can provide specifics....
mark

The cab is now free to pickup, good quarter panels and roof. Only for a few days before I take it to the recycler. Is just taking too much space in my garage.

FREE NO MORE.

Well, no takers. Quarter panels are too good to send to the recycler, so I'm buying some tools to cut in large pieces and move to the back of the house hoping that some day I'll find a box big enough to ship.

I saw a few quarter panels in the $350's each at SOR. So I guess I can get enough cash to finance my tools, free labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom