For Sale Miscellaneous engine, interior drivetrain parts- AZ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks....needless to say, Im a noob re paypal........

Hey all orders have shipped USPS, I think I have some more gems I will take out, but I will hold off post until after the holidays wrong time of the year to be shipping stuff, thanks for the orders and merry Christmas to all

Well, I dug through my shop and here’s all I have left. Not sure if it’s something to use, but wanna put it out there, I was pleasantly surprised by how much of the first round. Found a new home. The small pictures are just close-ups of the items in the larger photos.

The underdash, courtesy light still lights up, the selector locking hub came off of my 82 FJ45, most of the emissions modules are from a 74 or 75FJ 40. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks to all and merry Christmas, Scott.

IMG_7646.jpeg
IMG_7650.jpeg
IMG_7647.jpeg
IMG_7645.jpeg
IMG_7644.jpeg
IMG_7649.jpeg
IMG_7653.jpeg
IMG_7652.jpeg
IMG_7651.jpeg

Well, I dug through my shop and here’s all I have left. Not sure if it’s something to use, but wanna put it out there, I was pleasantly surprised by how much of the first round. Found a new home. The small pictures are just close-ups of the items in the larger photos.

The underdash, courtesy light still lights up, the selector locking hub came off of my 82 FJ45, most of the emissions modules are from a 74 or 75FJ 40. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks to all and merry Christmas, Scott.

View attachment 3512283View attachment 3512282View attachment 3512281View attachment 3512280View attachment 3512279View attachment 3512278View attachment 3512277View attachment 3512276View attachment 3512275
I think @mattressking is looking for the hose bracket in the middle of the second to last photograph.

How much for under dash light, seat belt Fuel pumps? Here in Az.
Howdy,
Light. $10
Seatbelt $15
Fuel pumps $15 each,

I can ship on your dime, or you can pick up ( I’m in casa grande but do get to the East Valley from time to time)
Thanks

Howdy,
Light. $10
Seatbelt $15
Fuel pumps $15 each,

I can ship on your dime, or you can pick up ( I’m in casa grande but do get to the East Valley from time to time)
Thanks

In the West valley and flat rate boxes work best. Definitely take the light and seat belt. On the newer pump does it work pushing by hand? Should hear a sucking noise. Those are not worth anything if not working. Other two can be rebuilt. Take the two that can be rebuilt. Other if it is working. Guessing a medium size flat rate box would work.

Is that lock out fine or coarse spline?

The new fuel pump is weak so I’ll toss it out, here is locker backside
IMG_7655.jpeg

The upper and lower thermostat housing?
Howdy- $10 plus shipping- please note on of the bolts goes all the way through and has a nut ( the Al threads had stripped)

Locking hub and thermostat housing sold
Seat belt sold
Dash light sold
Fuel pumps sold

Last edited:
Got mine too. Thanks.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom