For Sale Miscellaneous engine, interior drivetrain parts- AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sloanstavern

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
After every project, I have a stack of things that I’m sure I’ll use sometime in the future. Well, the future is in the rearview mirror and they’re still collecting dust. Kind of a pot porie of some various mounting brackets, coolant pipes and fuel lines along with assorted gaskets as well as some new OEM parts still in the bag. if you can use any of them, let me know. Feel free to p.m. if any questions. Thanks, Scott.
IMG_7602.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7603.jpeg
IMG_7600.jpeg
IMG_7595.jpeg

IMG_7601.jpeg

IMG_7606.jpeg

IMG_7604.jpeg

IMG_7605.jpeg

IMG_7609.jpeg

After every project, I have a stack of things that I’m sure I’ll use sometime in the future. Well, the future is in the rearview mirror and they’re still collecting dust. Kind of a pot porie of some various mounting brackets, coolant pipes and fuel lines along with assorted gaskets as well as some new OEM parts still in the bag. if you can use any of them, let me know. Feel free to p.m. if any questions. Thanks, Scott.

Round 2

IMG_7612.jpeg
IMG_7611.jpeg
IMG_7610.jpeg

IMG_7607.jpeg

IMG_7608.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested in the oil cooler, oil cooler gasket and speedometer drive gear.

Interested in the oil cooler, oil cooler gasket and speedometer drive gear.
OK for oil cooler you mean filter bracket, cooler, and bolt?
how about $60 for all 5 items and you pay the post?

Pm sent in red marker lights. I’ll take them.

Last edited:
OK for oil cooler you mean filter bracket, cooler, and bolt?
how about $60 for all 5 items and you pay the post?
Sounds good. I think it will all fit in a medium flat rate box, which will help on shipping. How about the adjuster bracket with the hex block on it next to the alternator bar?

Sounds good. I think it will all fit in a medium flat rate box, which will help on shipping. How about the adjuster bracket with the hex block on it next to the alternator bar?
Cool I just went to the post office but they are out of boxes. I’ll check back on Monday and confirm. The adjustable bracket is sold.

What year are those fuel lines from?
The double is from my FJ45 Troopy
And the long single is from an FJ 40. Not sure what year

I could use the hood side pane shims if they're still available.

I could use the hood side pane shims if they're still available.
Sorry they are gone

I was surprised by the demand so I am still sorting tuff out. I will get an official update on what is available later today ( Plus I may have some other hidden gems)
Thanks

Just boxed it up - all fit in one med box so $60+ $18 = $78. Should go out tomorrow, I send tracking number. Ill send my paypal in PM thanks

Cool I just went to the post office but they are out of boxes. I’ll check back on Monday and confirm. The adjustable bracket is sold.

So that’s $60 for parts and $17 for a medium flat rate box? $$OTW.
Funds rec. Just need your mailing address please.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom