fj60 body mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lowtide, do you have a shot of the rollers installed in your rig?

also, did you re-use the bolts, if not where did you get em?

Nope not on me, Ill grab a shot later this week...

Ace, Home Depot, Lowes... should have any of the bolts you need.

Suuuurrrrreee can. Let me check to see if I have a good shot, if not ill make sure I grab the camera before I head out tomorrow morning to work on it.

Dang it. I inquired about this just a month or so ago when I did mine, but LowTide was in the hammock snoozin'! The job turned out to be a PITA. Esp. the rear 4 body bolts.
Did the HD hardware "kit", and it was not worth it. Every bolt was actually shorter than the stock bolts, and eventually decided to just keep the stockers. Added frustration, and about 3 hours of time wasted trying to figure out what was going on! The rest of the "4crawler" kit was great though!
Though, I woulda gone for the nautical theme in a heartbeat.

Dang it. I inquired about this just a month or so ago when I did mine, but LowTide was in the hammock snoozin'! The job turned out to be a PITA. Esp. the rear 4 body bolts.
Did the HD hardware "kit", and it was not worth it. Every bolt was actually shorter than the stock bolts, and eventually decided to just keep the stockers. Added frustration, and about 3 hours of time wasted trying to figure out what was going on! The rest of the "4crawler" kit was great though!

Haha, sorry bud if I would have seen the thread I would have said something :beer:

That is a damn good idea..

1.5" ID?

I need new bushings for the front end of Bob...

Happy with my 2" 4crawler kit too. Agree, though, don't get the HD kit. I had 4 bolts that were too short as well.

I just purchased the 4crawler 1" kit.

with the HD bolts.

Hope they're the right length. It hasn't shown up just yet.

Lowtide, do you have a shot of the rollers installed in your rig?

also, did you re-use the bolts, if not where did you get em?

I have a shop doing the work. I ordered the kit off line, except they’re not the right fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom