FJ60 Body Plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for either part numbers or what others have used to plug these holes on the body after paint
20230920_145557.jpg

Last edited:
I don't believe those holes are stock. They were probably drilled so that a rust prevention agent could be sprayed inside the cavities. Mine has similar ones, so I went down to my local autobody supply and tested a few plugs until I found one that fit.
That's interesting. The original holes had paint on the inner part as if the shell was painted after they were drilled. The same size plugs are on the doors as well.

If the rectangular piece was also painted before you painted it, then someone likely punched the holes and painted it afterwards, as that rectangular piece is a white plastic plug(still available from Toyota), used on door thresholds and rear carpet chrome trim at liftgate opening.

My local Ace hardware has a nice variety of plugs. I'm sure any good hardware store will have what you need.

If the rectangular piece was also painted before you painted it, then someone likely punched the holes and painted it afterwards, as that rectangular piece is a white plastic plug(still available from Toyota), used on door thresholds and rear carpet chrome trim at liftgate opening.
Yes, those were white. I was afraid to remove those as I didn't know if Toyota still made those. Would you happen to have that part number, please? The original plugs for the holes were black and I saved a few. But most were damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom