For Sale FJ60 Bahama Blue Land Cruiser 1983 170,000 Miles, Rust Free $30,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
blue
Selling my 1983 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 because I moved to the city and don't have the space for it anywhere. Purchased in Colorado and it's been there the entire time i've owned it. Original engine and all origional FJ60 OEM parts. I have receipts for all the work i've gotten done to it. Runs great, was my daily driver for years until I moved to DC in NOV21.

Currently located in VA but will be driving up to MA on 3 JUN 22. Text 413-273-4791 for more pictures.

The frame of the truck is solid (rust free). Windows need some lube, the timing belt may need a tune up. There is a small crack on the dashboard which could easily be covered up wtih a dash cap, but I just have a fabric cover on it to protect it for now. Other than that, no issues! She drives great and is a rare, highly coveted antique!

Overview:
Miles: 170,000
Engine: 4.2 litre inline-six
Transmission: Manual
Interior: Blue cloth
Origin: Japan
Owners: 3
Title: Clean
MPG: About 11-13

Smog assembly in-tact
Brand new headliner and carpet
Some minor Seat covers are custom made with Pendleton Fabric
Upgraded radio and sound system with bluetooth and alexa

NEW/REPLACED: (all OEM parts)
- Headliner
-Carpet
-Starter
-Knuckles rebuilt (including all seals and bearings)

-Radiator
-Tie rods
-Carburetor
-Engine Intake Manifold
-Brakes
-Muffler
-Clutch

I've had some other smaller jobs done to it, need to go back thru my records. all receipts provided. Clean title.

IMG_2104.jpg
IMG_2104.jpg
IMG_2103.jpg
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg

FWIW. I have seen and driven this truck. I crawled around under it, and saw zero rust issues. This is a Beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom