For Sale 1983 Land Cruiser, Arizona offers considered (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Life changes and we have to roll with it. Parting with my dream for now. I bought this beauty about a year and a half ago with the intention of driving it into the ground. But I'm getting married now and I could use the money. Price as always is less than what I have into it.

Prior owner had maintained it well and gave me his records. His mechanic put the head gasket on backwards though and I wasn't going to take the chance on whether the engine was damaged so I put in a refurbished engine (2F). New engine has just a couple hundred miles on it. There was 190,000 on the original. Records sorry this. I also put in new suspension, steering stabilizer, euro mirrors, gps gauges, led headlights and new KC lights up front. Paint and interior are not factory, but as close as possible. Has original 4 speed manual transmission. Also, has been desmogged.

Negatives: a few scratches. The stereo is not connected and unsure if it or the speakers work. I have a bracket for a/m stereo and was going to put in a retro style modern radio, but didn't get that far.

I'm asking $35k but willing to negotiate. I believe that's a good deal for a mudder. If I post elsewhere, I'll likely post higher.

1000000034.jpeg

IMG_7737.jpeg

IMG_7738.jpeg

IMG_7739.jpeg

IMG_7740.jpeg

Last edited:
You might want to elaborate on the above. It's unclear to me what it all means, specifically an explanation of "a refurbished engine" seems appropriate. I'm assuming the last sentence just means there's a record of 190K on the original drivetrain.
Yes, the truck has 190,000 miles. The refurbished engine only has a couple hundred miles.

A 1984 was just listed on BaT. I thought it was yours for a minute. Do you still have the OEM smog equipment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom