Wanted FJ60 AC Amplifier board (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I’m looking for a replacement AC Amplifier board. I have one that isn’t working. I think two of the capacitors are blow on it. Thought I would ask if anyone knows where I can find one or if there’s a different part to find before I get the soldering iron out.

image.jpg

If you have a soldering iron, reflow the connector solder connections, they are often broken. Or you can PM me and we can talk about sending it in for a repair. This is an emissions computer but you can get the idea what to look for.

1693963928946.png

If you have a soldering iron, reflow the connector solder connections, they are often broken. Or you can PM me and we can talk about sending it in for a repair. This is an emissions computer but you can get the idea what to look for.

View attachment 3421146
Cool. I’ll check it out tomorrow and see if I can find anything. I’ll reach out if I can’t. Thanks.

View attachment 3421146
If you don’t mind revealing your secret methods, is there a way to check to see if I’ve fixed anything? Like two pins to test in the connector for continuity or something like that?

I’ve got one for sale on here somewhere.🤔

Really only way to test is hook it up in the truck, make sure your temp and rpm pots are set per fsm. Otherwise I have test equipment to run it on the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom