Wanted FJ60/62/80/100 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
I’m looking for a project. I happen to like many models so any of the ones listed in the title will do.
I am looking to spend $2-$5K for this project—many listed online are at least $12K so I know what I’m getting into. Rust is okay but no rust bucket.

I live in Houston but am willing to arrange shipping/transportation for the right vehicle.

I'm near Philadelphia, but if interested, I have a 96 LX450 with locking differentials that I'm considering selling. I have not even tried to start it in that the previous owner said that the motor was making a noise. I bought it as sheet metal/body panel spares for my 97 LX450 (with the same color), which was my daughters, but now that the 97 is my daily driver, I'm not quite as worried about have the spare panels. And I had / have plans to build a extended cab 45 on the 96 chassis, but the years are passing by and my wife would like to see it go... $2500 will take it.

It is complete, but doesn't have carpet. Otherwise the body and frame are in pretty good shape, with some scale on the rear frame, but no rot or through holes. And there is a small hole in the rear inner quarter, just behind the tire. It is snow covered at the moment, but I can get you pics if interested.

And I realize that you aren't asking about a 40, but I also have a 78 FJ40 with all original smog equipment and about 110k miles on it. The tub is rather rusty and could rebuilt by the right person, otherwise replaced. The front bid and fenders are current off of it in that I was going to start restoring it, but other projects got in the way. It runs great however, and has been what I call my "Yard Truck" for the last decade, which means it runs about 10 times a year to help pull a trailer around my property to move things, pick up tree branches, etc. I would sell if for ~$3500, without a hard top and doors. I also have tops and doors that could go with it, if needed. And again, if interested, I can send you photos.

I'm near Philadelphia, but if interested, I have a 96 LX450 with locking differentials that I'm considering selling. I have not even tried to start it in that the previous owner said that the motor was making a noise. I bought it as sheet metal/body panel spares for my 97 LX450 (with the same color), which was my daughters, but now that the 97 is my daily driver, I'm not quite as worried about have the spare panels. And I had / have plans to build a extended cab 45 on the 96 chassis, but the years are passing by and my wife would like to see it go... $2500 will take it.

It is complete, but doesn't have carpet. Otherwise the body and frame are in pretty good shape, with some scale on the rear frame, but no rot or through holes. And there is a small hole in the rear inner quarter, just behind the tire. It is snow covered at the moment, but I can get you pics if interested.

And I realize that you aren't asking about a 40, but I also have a 78 FJ40 with all original smog equipment and about 110k miles on it. The tub is rather rusty and could rebuilt by the right person, otherwise replaced. The front bid and fenders are current off of it in that I was going to start restoring it, but other projects got in the way. It runs great however, and has been what I call my "Yard Truck" for the last decade, which means it runs about 10 times a year to help pull a trailer around my property to move things, pick up tree branches, etc. I would sell if for ~$3500, without a hard top and doors. I also have tops and doors that could go with it, if needed. And again, if interested, I can send you photos.
Sent you a PM. NY here.

I have a 1984 FJ60 that needs some TLC. Almost zero rust. Small spot on drivers rear fender well. The carpet and headliner have been removed and Infinity seats have been installed. Original motor with 200K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom