FJ45LV Rear Reflector Gasket and gas cap/plug- gauging interest for reproduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

will the reflector bases be molded from the part you have made up? Will they be smoother than the 3D printed one? I need the reflector as well, but I figured if I could not find one I would just delete the reflectors.
The reflector gaskets are the ones pictured, just like you see on my vehicle. I only had one original and it was disintegrating. The reflectors you can find any 41mm and make it work. Just have to find a way to extend it. See some of that discussion earlier in the thread. The visible parts are smoother than the parts hidden behind the gasket and by the reflector itself.

to be clear I’m making $0 on this just doing it for those that needed them like I did. selling them for what I had to pay for them. I’ll put any spares up on eBay in a month or so once I’ve taken care of any mudders that wanted some.

Last edited:
This is what’s great about 3D printing, 10 years ago we couldn't have made a small batch like this without a lot of up front costs. They're not as perfect as injection molded ones would be but for something like this I am happy with how they came out. These were the first parts I've had 3D printed before, now I keep finding more and more applications for them :)

Please put me down for a pair. I also need one Kito or whatever the name is reflector or two new ones that will work.
Those you’ll just need to find whatever 41mm reflector you can. I’m not supplying those. I doubt you’ll ever find the koito ones, but any 41mm will look fine.

I’m going to start shipping these out on Wednesday. I’ve gotten a couple of payments. Anybody else that wants one PM me with a) what you’d like (reflector gaskets and/or gas plug and quantity) and b) your address and I’ll reply with your total and where to send PayPal. Any spares I’ll put up on eBay this weekend, but they’ll cost more to cover eBay fees etc.

Ok I've got the gas plugs in hand and I'm going to package stuff up tonight to ship out tomorrow. If there's anybody that wants some that I haven't heard from yet please PM me today. Here's what I'm shipping out tomorrow (so far):
With my set that leaves me I think with 2 more gas plugs, and 2 more pairs of reflector gaskets if anybody needs them.

Last edited:
Just sent funds for a pair of reflector bases. I forgot the other day. Thanks!

Just sent funds for a pair of reflector bases. I forgot the other day. Thanks!
received thanks! I've actually got 3 pairs of the reflector gaskets left, and 4 gas plugs if anybody wants them. Printed up all the labels tonight except for Noel's since that's international and I'll have to go into the post office for. I'll PM you all with your tracking info now.

All items shipped this afternoon. Hope everyone is happy with them, thanks all for your patience! The remainder are going up on eBay this weekend.

If anybody comes across this post in the distant future, I can put you in touch with the 3D printer that made these originally - he is going to keep the model/design so they can be reproduced later if desired.

Last edited:
If you still have, I'll take a pair of reflecting bases and one gas tube plug. What is the total to send you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom