FJ45LV Rear Reflector Gasket and gas cap/plug- gauging interest for reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, I guess I miss it. If make run of the reflector base, i would like a pair. please PM me, thanks

Got a set of refelctor bases through eBay a while ago. Thanks didn’t know it was you making them.

could you get you guy to make boot door gasket for the latch ? Wanted to do it but would be cool if you could get those 3D printed in a softish material

Unfortunately the 3D printer I used to make these lost his marbles recently, literally shot up some vehicles with his pellet gun in the parking lot outside the shop because he was upset about where they were parked! Needless to say won’t be going back to him for anything.

seems like someone on mud could do quite well with 3D projects for some of this unobtanium stuff. I know I have quite a few things I wish I could do. Maybe I need to retire and make that my new side business/hobby :) someday...

Unfortunately the 3D printer I used to make these lost his marbles recently, literally shot up some vehicles with his pellet gun in the parking lot outside the shop because he was upset about where they were parked! Needless to say won’t be going back to him for anything.

seems like someone on mud could do quite well with 3D projects for some of this unobtanium stuff. I know I have quite a few things I wish I could do. Maybe I need to retire and make that my new side business/hobby :) someday...

Shame about the guy.

Well I’m going ahead with modeling the gasket. Will get one made.

Someone else had asked if I had any more of them. If you make some, and can make a few spares I’m sure they’d be happy to get some. I’ll dig through my PMs and find out who it was.

Someone else had asked if I had any more of them. If you make some, and can make a few spares I’m sure they’d be happy to get some. I’ll dig through my PMs and find out who it was.

Let me see how the gasket project goes. If it good I’ll let you know about the reflector

@bhicks might be able to help. He seems to be pretty handy with a 3D printer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom