For Sale FJ45 Roof Latches and Hooks Set Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those look great!
Put me in line if someone backs out. Thanks

Are they only sold in sets of 4 ? Reason I’m asking is I only need the hook part for 1. It’s the top piece I need, not the latch handle with the wire loop. If for some reason others don’t need all four and you end up selling per piece or even just one (both pieces) please let me know.

Are they only sold in sets of 4 ? Reason I’m asking is I only need the hook part for 1. It’s the top piece I need, not the latch handle with the wire loop. If for some reason others don’t need all four and you end up selling per piece or even just one (both pieces) please let me know.

At this time I would prefer to sell as comolete sets. I will keep you in mind if that changes.

Thanks for remembering that I wanted a set! Let me know where to send money... you can ship with @Chef and @tornadoalleycruiser

Paypal ready, ship all 3 sets @tornadoalleycruiser @Chef and @2fpower together to my house. I can just pay for all 3 sets at once to save the hassle of figuring it out. If they are steel I will probably have them Cad Plated all at once..
Amazing work! And thank you so much for hanging in there and getting this done.. Lucky for me I believe my back panel will be ready for paint in a few weeks and get painted along with the windshield frame so just in time!

Is the PayPal address in post #4 still valid?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pd.. THank you and happy new year!

Well, that escalated quickly....

I'm good to go with PP whenever..... going to tuck them away for my next 45 project.....

Thanks !

Sent you a pm

Last edited:
Dennis,

If you end up with extra roof hinges I need 4 without the steel horseshoe’s ( have those). These are so nice, I bet your guy could knock out some cab j hooks too, everyone who owns a 45 needs some j hooks!!

Dennis,

If you end up with extra roof hinges I need 4 without the steel horseshoe’s ( have those). These are so nice, I bet your guy could knock out some cab j hooks too, everyone who owns a 45 needs some j hooks!!

I will keep you in mind for a set of just leavers.

I have considered having the cab hooks made as I could use some myself. It could take 6 months or more before he gets to make them. When I ask him to make them I will have him make extras to offer here. It is a little easier to buy in a larger quantity to try and make it a little more worth his time.

Those look pretty stout. If he is still selling them I probably won't purse having any made unless one sees a way they could be improved.

it was YEARS ago.. Didn't want you to recreate the wheel if there was a way to reach out to someone that has already jumped that hurdle.

Status update.

I appreciate everyone's patiences and thanks to everyone for their quick responses and payments. I will be shipping out the latches for everyone that has paid so far tomorrow. I will send the tracking information to each of you in a pm.

I have heard from everyone on the list except for @Niyas12, I can see he has not logged on since 2019, so he may not be following mud at this point. Does anyone know him personally. I would hate to skip him, as long as took to get these made, if he still wants a set but if he has moved on I would like to pass his set on to the next person in line. If anyone knows him or has a better contact for him send me a pm or tell him to check in. I intend to wait another week and if I do not hear from him I will pass to the next person in line.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom