For Sale FJ45 Roof Latches and Hooks Set Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The guy that makes them is backed up and at this time won't be able to make them for a while. When his work load changes I will check back with him to see if can make some more.

Bug him again please.

I talked to him three weeks ago. He is still waiting for things to slow down to fit them in. he still has not given a time frame though. I will give him two more weeks and then bug him again.

Sorry guys, these still are not in the que for being built.

@Tank5 if your machinist ever gets to these please post up. I broke 2 removing from my frame for cleanup.

Did you break the hook or the latch? I will check back with him.

Broke the hooks. @2fpower mentioned you have a very skilled friend . No major hurry but would love at least one set prob three, @Chef @2fpower and myself.

I will check back with him and see if he has time. Time is I think the issue.

Yes, the dude I bought my project from did not include a set! Oh, the disrespect!:p:p:p:p

Do you have any tailgate hook latches by chance ? For a ‘67 FJ45 ?

do you have any hooks back in stock?

I am planning to try and talk to him about it next week. I update this thread after that.

I stopped and ask to get some more of these sets made. He said he would try to fit them in soon. I will let you know when I here something. I asked him to make 5 sets. If anyone is still interested please confirm here.

I'm in for 3 sets, one for my truck, one for chef and one for 2fpower.

I want 2 sets

Just giving an uneventful update. I am not adding anymore to this purchase. I checked on the order and he still has not started them. He is busy with the orders that pay his bills but says he will get them done when things slow down. Sorry no definitive date yet.

It has a been quite a while, so I understand if some you are no longer interested or found other options but I now have 9 complete sets of latches and hooks. These were made just a little different than before. The leavers and hooks are machined from solid steel instead of aluminum. All of the hoops have tooling marks on the outsides - example pictured. The hooks and leavers might also have some tooling marks as well. I will give priority to everyone that expressed interest first in that order and continue through the list if members pass or do not respond. List is numbered below in the order I saw interest expressed. 175.00 shipped in the lower 48.
  1. @nuk612s
  2. @Redmitty
  3. @peterfj40
  4. @Niyas12
  5. @wngrog I saw you bought a set of OEM just didn't want to skip you if you still wanted a set
  6. @tornadoalleycruiser
  7. @2fpower
  8. @Chef
  9. @Robert shields
  10. @RS6tofj80
  11. @KT40
  12. @77HesterSue
  13. @cuteo100

20201228_204026.jpg

20201228_204044.jpg

20201228_204050.jpg

20201228_204058.jpg