FJ45 rollovers and the need for a roll cage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cross bar for shoulder belts? And padding anywhere close to your head. Real roll bar padding and not pipe insulation. Having raced for years and crashed a time or 2 I never wanted less cage or safety equipment. Looks great.

Cross bar for shoulder belts? And padding anywhere close to your head. Real roll bar padding and not pipe insulation. Having raced for years and crashed a time or 2 I never wanted less cage or safety equipment. Looks great.

Yes! I am wanting 5-point belts, bucket seats for head rests. Already got the dual SFI 45.1 paddings, and bought a set of 77 FJ40 seats w/head-rests.

Last edited:
Nice. I see so many street cars with $10,000 spent on the engine and tires and wheels with zero spent on safety equipment

Nice. I see so many street cars with $10,000 spent on the engine and tires and wheels with zero spent on safety equipment

I just don't want this to happen.

17553397_1487209017998484_2902713135189326028_n.jpg

I added the peace of mind shoulder belts and in-cab hoop before wheeling the Rubicon...but the real peace of mind comes from wheeling basics and NOT trying douchbag moves on trails you aren’t familiar with...IMHO

I feel bad for anyone who makes an off camber turn become a rollover, but it’s just a vehicle with limits, until we modify and lift, etc

Relying on experienced spotters, and having the right gearing, not slipping of a rock that’s the only thing between you with passenger and a 100 foot drop off.....ya know? Don’t wheel at night drunk? These things are not KOH......Let’s keep these old trucks relatively safe, & within their limits..🤙🏽 ..microphone drop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom