FJ43 LAND (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could someone please post pictures of a passenger side shoulder restraint and how it attaches around the fuel tank. I am having trouble figuring out how to install shoulder restraint. Lap belts would be easy, I would like to have a shoulder restraint, I cannot find a third anchor point.

WyattEarle,
I drilled out the back seat bolt to 7/16" and used a 90* Bracket that came with my seatbelt kit. It is the only place I found that doesn't interfere with the covers on the evap canister.
Seat belt.jpg

G
WyattEarle,
I drilled out the back seat bolt to 7/16" and used a 90* Bracket that came with my seatbelt kit. It is the only place I found that doesn't interfere with the covers on the evap canister. View attachment 2680207
Great! I need to get some belts in my 43 before I venture out too far. I can cruise the
WyattEarle,
I drilled out the back seat bolt to 7/16" and used a 90* Bracket that came with my seatbelt kit. It is the only place I found that doesn't interfere with the covers on the evap canister. View attachment 2680207
Thank You for the picture. I have been racking my brain trying to figure that one!

20210506_092931.jpg
My Columbian special 43. They need some TLc when they get here but I like em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom