My 40 has been sitting for a few months while I slowly worked on a disc brake swap. Went to start it yesterday to troubleshoot some other issues and nothing. No Crank and no clicking. Truck had been running fine before the swap, and only things I did electrically during the swap was disconnect the negative on the battery and clean the starter ground.
- Battery charged up, all new terminals and cables. Battery shows 13.05V
- Check Engine fuse, looked good and showed continuity on my multimeter
- cleaned and re-cleaned the starter ground its also a brand new cable.
- All lights etc work fine
- Showing 13.05V at the coil on both sides
- Showing 13.05V at the small wire going into the starter