For Sale FJ40 Parts Shed Sale, Aussie Locker, Lincoln Locker, fj60 front disk kit (NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have decided to abandon a second project that I had collected some parts for so I am selling those parts plus a bunch of other (mostly) FJ40 parts that I have collected. I am not 100% sure on the pricing so If I am way off please feel free to make me an offer. Also if you are looking for something not listed but looks related to something I am selling please ask i might have it also. Buyer pays shipping. Most of the time I have to get my shipping quotes on Saturday so please be patient. I am located in northern New Mexico. Pick up is welcome.

I will continue to update add and remove items as they sell and I add more for sale.

Aussie Locker installed in rear diff all complete, out of the rear of a 1978 fj40 axle. It was installed but never run. Asking SOLD. I also have the axles available as well 75.00 each for the axles.

Lincoln Locker "Welded" in the front of an fj60 axle comes with complete diff asking 200.00 I have the axles available as well 75.00 each.

Complete fj60 front hub disk brake set with calipers. The hubs have been gone through by the previous owner but never run since. They are clean except for a little dust. Locking hubs not included, I don't have them. SOLD

I could sell both axles together complete if someone was interested in all of it. The perches on the fj60 housing have been cut though in preparation for install under a fj40.

I have some additional later model fj40 axle parts for stock front disk brake and rear drum brake axles.
  • I have extra axle housings for later model fj40's with Disc. brake front brakes and drum rears.
  • Front and rear housings later model fj40's 50.00 each
  • Front disc. break knuckles components for stock fj40, let me know what you need I might have enough to put together a full kit with stock fj40 parts less the locking hub.
  • Front and rear axle shafts 75.00 each.ran
72, 3 speed transmission and transfer case, the trans. has a cracked top plate the T-case looks good. Has been sitting for a long time I would expect it needs to be gone through. Trans 100.00, T-case 150.00

4 Speed Transmissions, I have 5 of them and between the 5, 3 appear to be different. I need to figure out what I have before I know what to ask but if your looking for a 4 speed send me a message and we can figure out a reasonable price. I do not know th mileage on any of these units. I aquired them from another memeber who kept them as replacements for the rig he worked on.
  • 1 - FJ40 H41 Transmissions SOLD each
  • 2 - FJ40 H42 Transmissions 150.00 each
  • 1 - FJ60 H42 Transmission, it has been opened up 125.00
For reference, I have gotten two quotes for transmissions through Fastenal one for 150.00 and the other 175.00. I tried UPS and they said it was too heavy. I would expect shipping to average some where around the above quotes unless you know of another carrier or can get it MUD shipped.

If your interested send me a message, if want pictures of something specific include your email.

Pictures to come later today.

View attachment 1295111

View attachment 1295113

View attachment 1295115

View attachment 1295116

P7220507.JPG

Last edited:
More Parts

P7220511.JPG

P7220515.JPG

P7220516.JPG

P7220517.JPG

Have several of these rear diff. carries taken out of late model fj40's

P7160504.JPG

P7160505.JPG

Indygbd, I will do some research today to figure out what model they are and let you know.

Pm sent

Indygbd and Tireguy87, I added pricing and model information for the 4 speed transmissions into the first page add. I have also replied to your message.

What is the spline count on the H41 tranny's?

I have one 16 and one 19. The 16 may be spoken for. After doing some research it sounds like I should have asked for more for the 16 spline h41.

Last edited:
I would only be interested in the 16. Please put me in line.
Thanks

DickM, I will let you know.

The 16 Spline H41 is SOLD

Thanks. Good luck with the rest.

Lots still for sale

Got any outer birfield axle stubs? Looking for some later model 40/60/62 ones to do a short body locking hub conversion on my 77.

Would be interested in an h42 could get a quote to ship it to 36830

Davegonz - I only have complete axles with the birf.

Southern Jeeper - I sent you a message.

GHalll - I only have 4.10 geared diffs at this time.

Still have parts for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom