For Sale FJ40 Parts Shed Sale, Aussie Locker, Lincoln Locker, fj60 front disk kit (NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need front calipers that will fit 1976 FJ40/55. Need to be in good shape. Anything like that?

hi,
im looking for a set of 4.10 diffs/carrier assemblies for fj40. do you have any? if so what are you asking?
thx

I have a rear third with 4.10 gears I would sell for 200.00.

Any chance you have a late 70's axle with disc brake setup? Looking to replace my drum brakes from the original March 1970 vintage from the factory.
Cheers!

I don't have a complete fj40 disc axle, but I have a complete fj60 axle less the locking hubs. 300.00

I have a complete set of knuckles, hubs, spindles, and calipers from a late fj40, I would just need to check to see how much of the hardware I have for the set. I also have late set of axle shafts and birfs.

I know a guy in Texas that has a complete front disk axle for sale for 500.00

Send me a pm if your interested in any of this and I will see what I can dig up.

Tank5,
I would certainly be interested in the "knuckles, hubs, spindles, and calipers from a late fj40". My thoughts are to replace everything from the knuckles out with a later model fj40 setup as to benefit from the fine spline outer axles, disc brakes, etc.
If you can send pictures that would help...
Happy Thanksgiving by the way!
Cheers

Rusty, Give me a few days to dig all the parts out and I will get you some pictures.

Have you got a housing you’d let go for cheap? 40/55 or 60, doesn’t matter, using the center section and most of the ‘tubing’, not the very ends, flanges(9.5” centered diff project) as long as it’s solid and straight, light surface rust and missing perches, shock mounts, tabs, etc (except the cover) are okay. It can be totally bare with no shafts, no third, no brake lines needed... just need it straight and useable.

I’m below Sacramento, CA but north of Fresno. 95361 zip.

We can do fastenal, forklift offload on site via freight at my work, or at home ups/fed ex, etc. anything that suites you if the price doesn’t get us(fastenal isn’t what it used to be to a certain degree) in a $$ bind.

If that sounds interesting let me know

Have you got a housing you’d let go for cheap? 40/55 or 60, doesn’t matter, using the center section and most of the ‘tubing’, not the very ends, flanges(9.5” centered diff project) as long as it’s solid and straight, light surface rust and missing perches, shock mounts, tabs, etc (except the cover) are okay. It can be totally bare with no shafts, no third, no brake lines needed... just need it straight and useable.

I’m below Sacramento, CA but north of Fresno. 95361 zip.

We can do fastenal, forklift offload on site via freight at my work, or at home ups/fed ex, etc. anything that suites you if the price doesn’t get us(fastenal isn’t what it used to be to a certain degree) in a $$ bind.

If that sounds interesting let me know

I one that should work for you, do have a preference front or rear 40 axle? How about 50.00 and shipping. I had a housing shipped a while ago by Fedex. I can wrap it in cardboard and get a quote for you. I can cut the ends off to lighten it up also. Send me a pm and we can work though the details.

I one that should work for you, do have a preference front or rear 40 axle? How about 50.00 and shipping. I had a housing shipped a while ago by Fedex. I can wrap it in cardboard and get a quote for you. I can cut the ends off to lighten it up also. Send me a pm and we can work though the details.

I messaged you, much appreciated!

Yes I still have a set of knuckles. Is that all you need-just the knuckle?

Did you say you had a 19 spline h-41?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom