For Sale FJ40 Parts Shed Sale, Aussie Locker, Lincoln Locker, fj60 front disk kit (NM) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool. Thanks.

Tank5, I see this thread has been going for quite a while, hopefully you still have some parts. I am looking for a complete fj40 front axle with disc brakes to swap under my '64 fj. My '64 has the stock axles and based on what I have found the best option is to just replace it with a later model axle. I might also be interested in a matching rear axle (doesn't have to be disc, but...) if you have one of those also. Shipping will be to 91910.

Looking for later front a or FJ40 disk. Rake. Let me know if you still might have.

Thanks, Paul.....

Wow, just read my question, to you, sorry. I was wondering if you have a front axle housing for sale.

Any locking hubs?

Do you have the FJ60 front disc brake axle yet? Looking to convert my 74FJ40 to disc brakes in front.

Do you have the FJ60 front disc brake axle yet? Looking to convert my 74FJ40 to disc brakes in front.

all I have now is a complete fj62 front disk axle. I am asking 600 for it plus shipping.

I am looking for the full front 40 disc conversion kit for my wife’s 40.

I smell a road trip by the Cruiser Pickers, the axle you're looking for isn't far from my house, up in the mountains above town. Scenic drive, too.

I don't have a complete front disk 40 axle but I have a partial. Housing, knuckles, knuckle arms,spindles with hubs and rotors. You would still need brake calipers, dust shields, brake lines, and locking hubs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom