Wanted FJ40 Original around 30/40k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi everybody.
My name is Patrick , I recently moved to Stockton NJ and I am looking to buy a late FJ40 as original as possible .... ( not red or blue as my wife request )
I would like to be able to look at the truck if possible before buying but I am retired and can travel !
Price around 30K ( can go up to 40 for the right one )
Please let me know,
Thank you,
Patrick M.

Well... shucks... I have 2 very nice FJs inbound from Colombia. 1981 FJ40 red and 1979 FJ43 blue. Asking $37900 each. Send me PM I have other color trucks in later models and all receive a thorough overhaul.

IMG_2347.jpg
IMG_2352.jpg

Forget the " lipstick on a pig-rig cookie-cutter-fake-titted-rusted-undergarment look" Patrick......

get yourself into something with character: :) all 3 for $40- any2 for $30 - 1 for $20

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
My name is Patrick , I recently moved to Stockton NJ and I am looking to buy a late FJ40 as original as possible .... ( not red or blue as my wife request )
I would like to be able to look at the truck if possible before buying but I am retired and can travel !
Please let me know,
Thank you,
Patrick M.
hi patrick,
i have a 1979 fj40 land cruiser with a rebuilt matching numbers engine and a body off nuts and bolt restoration. it is a rust free arizona truck and as stock as can be. it is a hardtop with ambulance doors and everything works, even the cigaret lighter. remember those?
i keep it in arizona and will try to post some pictures sometime next week. the price is $30,000. it might be just what you're looking for. i'll put up more detailed info with the pics next week.
thanks,
joseph

hi patrick,
i have a 1979 fj40 land cruiser with a rebuilt matching numbers engine and a body off nuts and bolt restoration. it is a rust free arizona truck and as stock as can be. it is a hardtop with ambulance doors and everything works, even the cigaret lighter. remember those?
i keep it in arizona and will try to post some pictures sometime next week. the price is $30,000. it might be just what you're looking for. i'll put up more detailed info with the pics next week.
thanks,
joseph

Wow, sounds like nice rig!

Are you completely wedded to FJ40s or would you consider a 1980 BJ40? As far as I recall, your state of NJ has a more lenient attitude toward diesel rigs than it does regarding gassers....Let me know.

Hi ,
Thank you everybody for offering me all of those nice trucks but at my wife request we bought a 1973 Land Rover series III.
Best,
P.

Run Ganvevoort Run !!!!

GLW(future)S !!

:cheers:

If you are still looking i have a 78 fj40 for sale with only 50000 original miles completely original paint and drive terrain. Beautiful vehicle. Contact me if interested.

Jeremiah Johnson wakes up in the middle of the cold night burning from the warming coals under his sleeping bag...
His mentor Bearclaw says: “Didn’t put enough dirt down. Saw it right off.”

Unfortunately... Sometimes a lesson is best learned when one gets burned?

Hope this isn't the case with your purchase but just saying :wrench:

Hi ,
Thank you everybody for offering me all of those nice trucks but at my wife request we bought a 1973 Land Rover series III.
Best,
P.
I think you should see a doctor and then a lawyer.

Did your wife mention any thing about spare parts,and unwanted bloody knuckles.

I hope she is smoking hot because you just went down a road that has more than a few heartaches and your rover will never measure up. You will be spending a lot of time at home with her while your new truck is being repaired. GLWS....

Hi everybody.
Please let me know,
Thank you,
Patrick M.
Hi I have a very nice rebuilt green one,give me a call 760 595 3364 SCA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom