Wanted fj40 or bj42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey, i'm northern ut, looking for a fj40 or bj42. want something '76 or newer on the fj and i'd prefer to find something in the origanal red or blue. i'm not afraid of a project vehicle, but would prefer something fairly stock. i'm willing to pay a birddog to someone if they help me find the rig i end up buying too. thanks guys. oh... and i'm aweful sporadic, and ready to buy today if i can find the right rig!! :grinpimp:

Go diesel:)
.....1978HJ45

i think i really want to... just having a hard time swallowing how much more money it is to get into one. i've found an 84 bj42 i'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on, but for $11000, then the headache and money of getting it across the border into the states, and still go through and restore the body... i could have a NICE fj for that kind of dough! i'm really racking my brain trying to decide what to do here!! ....someone just tell me what to do! :p

I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that can advise you on importing and the fact that it is a 1984 should make the process fairly straight forward. The obvious advantage in the diesel is longevity and 2 to 2/12 times better fuel economy.
My .02 worth.....1978HJ45

Still deciding...

I've been hit up about some great rigs, still just trying to decide and pull the trigger on something! Would love to find something in the original sky blue they made, and red is still my second choice. I'm actually really proud of myself for being so patient. :p. I'm usually really sporadic! There's enough cruisers for sale out there, trying to find the right balance of "really want" and "right value". However I'm pretty sure "really want" will win out! :D. Thanks for all the suggestions and looks at the nice trucks you have.

Bump...

Give me a bump for an eager soon to be owner... I am gonna buy something the instant I find THE right vehicle! I've got my eye on several really nice fj's... Just wanna be sure! Hit me up if you've got something especially if it hit my wants list from above. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom