FJ40 on Overhaulin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone else catch the episode. Not sure if it was a rerun, but they did a great job on the dash along with body. Really cool cage as well will an American Flag for the top. Could have passed on the Fuel Wheels though.

Overall great job by the crew.

II almost fell over when they sandblasted the body and there was no rust. I laughed and thought, is this possible?

I wasn't a fan of the cream colored custom wheels and steering wheel but it was a nice build.

A friend of mine did the roll cage on that truck.

Lots of details that wern’t for me; but it was cool to see an fj40 on TV

II almost fell over when they sandblasted the body and there was no rust. I laughed and thought, is this possible?

Why wouldn't it be possible? There really are quite a few rust free cruisers out there. When you do find them expect to replace all the gaskets, seals and weatherstripping seat upholstery and padding will be bad. Headliner gone. It's a trade off but gladly deal with replacing all those and not deal with rust.

I was just going to start a thread on this. Put on some steelies and I’d drive it!

Why wouldn't it be possible? There really are quite a few rust free cruisers out there. When you do find them expect to replace all the gaskets, seals and weatherstripping seat upholstery and padding will be bad. Headliner gone. It's a trade off but gladly deal with replacing all those and not deal with rust.

Yea, but I ain't that lucky, all my restorations require a Tetanus shot. I know rust = $$$$ but it ain't in my life plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom