FJ40 IMAGES WANTED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fj40.co.uk
Im setting up a site at www.fj40.co.uk aimed at limey FJ40 owners to enable us to swop info on parts suppliers , "for sale" " wanted" ads etc.
Do any of you guys have some good quaility jpegs I can scrounge for free for the site.
It`s going to be a none profit making site so I cant offer any payment.
Many Thanks
John

john@fj40.co.uk

Right click on any pic and save it. These pics aren't copy righted and I doubt anyone cares. We all like to see our cruisers!!! Hell, you can have a pic of my 55 just for kicks and giggles!

Right click on any pic and save it. These pics aren't copy righted and I doubt anyone cares. We all like to see our cruisers!!! Hell, you can have a pic of my 55 just for kicks and giggles! Readers Rides might be a good place to pick up good pics.

actually, some people do care..but check out the photos and ask permission from the rig owners, and I bet you'll end up with LOTS of pics!

click on readers rides on the top of this page, you'll find a thousand of them.

John,
I just sent you 9 of them that I've collected for my screen saver! 8) :cheers:

[quote author=Rotor link=board=1;threadid=9892;start=msg87611#msg87611 date=1073664623]
Im setting up a site at www.fj40.co.uk aimed at limey FJ40 owners to enable us to swop info on parts suppliers , "for sale" " wanted" ads etc.
Do any of you guys have some good quaility jpegs I can scrounge for free for the site.
It`s going to be a none profit making site so I cant offer any payment.
Many Thanks
John

john@fj40.co.uk

[/quote]

Hi John,
go to my site and start to pilfer ;)

Want wallpapers?

Mud ?

Have a look for them, its nice that someone is asking beforehand 8)

ooops nearly forgot....... Water........

bj49_1.jpg

Not mine but nice, homemade by Marcel Kimmig from www.atlc.de

More nice Pic´s here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom