FJ40 Early Horn Button Repro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife can paint on and save you the effort. I will pay full price!

if you are willing to sand/polish and paint your own raw horn button that is fine with me. I'll let you know guys know if I have any raw ones left over.

If you're selling your last seven, I'd like 3. I'm talking to a company in Michigan and getting some made "possibly". I have to send one to them in a few weeks and then I'll know more.

you need to send a raw one?

@antFJ if you want to sell your pressure tank etc. pm me, I'm retired and have all the time.

no thank you. Also it wouldn't make sense to ship it. It is extremely heavy. This is the one I got
TCP Global Commercial 2.5 Gallon (10 Liters) Spray Paint Pressure Pot Tank with Manual Mixing Agitator - - Amazon.com ~40 lbs

yeah that raw one shouldn't be the one that gets copied - especially if you're paying someone to reproduce these

Hi,
I'm restoring Land Cruiser parts and have abou 8-10 horn buttons. Interested in your not painted horn buttons and will appreciate if you can tell me how can I purchase about 10 pices.

Hi,
I'm restoring Land Cruiser parts and have abou 8-10 horn buttons. Interested in your not painted horn buttons and will appreciate if you can tell me how can I purchase about 10 pices.
Forget it! He is a :poop:box, fill of :poop::cookie:!!!He kept me waiting for almost a year and then he said I am on a list and 10 or 20 people before me.

Forget it! He is a :poop:box, fill of :poop::cookie:!!!He kept me waiting for almost a year and then he said I am on a list and 10 or 20 people before me.
Easy there, turbo. I'm pretty sure his full time job is NOT creating new horn buttons. Also, dig around and look at how much time, money and effort he put into this. ANT isn't doing this for much or any profit, just looking to help some guys out. Looks like a pretty meticulous process to get it right and if you look at his 40, he's not one to sacrifice quality.

Easy there, turbo. I'm pretty sure his full time job is NOT creating new horn buttons. Also, dig around and look at how much time, money and effort he put into this. ANT isn't doing this for much or any profit, just looking to help some guys out. Looks like a pretty meticulous process to get it right and if you look at his 40, he's not one to sacrifice quality.

Well said @SonofSonof40. "Ant is not obliged to make your wish come true on your terms". If some one in hurry they are free to explore other avenues. I believe his full time job is saving the nation , more important then saving cruisers IMHO.

He probably realized you have an attitude problem and wanted you to STFU. You should go back to farming kox now.......

Thanks guys! Please post some pictures of them installed!

And for those who are standing by with their :popcorn:.... he first contacted me in March and I tried to be as honest as possible with expectations. Sorry @koxfarm you broke your horn button and I'm sorry I couldn't deliver on making enough. If you really need one there are many individuals on this forum that can help you find a quality used one. The only catch is that you can't be a bully and expect them to help you out :/

conversation1.PNG

conversation2.PNG

conversation3.PNG

@koxfarm , while I agree with most here on your approach I still feel and appreciate your frustration of dealing with broken horn button. As a fellow neighbour (NZ) I am willing to offer you mine (since I don't need it for a long time) as long as you cover the original cost and shipping I paid to get it here in NZ and @antFJ is happy to consider making me one again at the old price. (Whenever that will be, I am in no hurry).

@koxfarm , PM me if you are interested .

Cheers,
Archie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom