FJ40 Early Horn Button Repro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please let me know how to pay when your ready.

Thanks

I just want to say that I appreciate all the feedback i've been getting with the buttons and I can't wait to see them installed. Just so everyone maintains realistic expectations... i've got an 8 week old baby, my parents are visiting for two weeks, and i'm headed out of the country for two months shortly. Oh and I finally finished fixing that 62TE chrystler six-speed automatic transmission (thankfully it works now).

I plan on making as many buttons as a I can but there is absolutely no way I can make them all before I leave. I will continue making them when I get back in the summer. Thank you all for your patience.

not sure if anyone wants these - some flaws so i haven't offered them up to anyone on the list waiting for good ones.

$10 each.

1487174712372-236850692.jpg
20170215_073842.jpg

I'll take Whats available.

nothing at the moment - still not back in the US. Once I am home I plan to make several more molds and I will be able to produce more than one at a time. Don't expect any more shipments until May :/

@Birdhead @Splangy @Dynosoar @DSRTRDR @SonofSonof40

I'm making horn buttons and it is slow going. here are three I have right now.
View attachment 1370394
View attachment 1370395

the left silver is cruiser corps - the paint is sold out.

$25 shipped unless it has flaws (the one on the right has some bubbles in the surface though you can't really see them unless you get close - $15 shipped). $10 for a non painted one

please respond to this thread if you want the dark silver (on the right) or the lighter silver (middle)
Id like to buy one, where could I send the money to if you are still making them? Thanks

@Birdhead @Splangy @Dynosoar @DSRTRDR @SonofSonof40

I'm making horn buttons and it is slow going. here are three I have right now.
View attachment 1370394
View attachment 1370395

the left silver is cruiser corps - the paint is sold out.

$25 shipped unless it has flaws (the one on the right has some bubbles in the surface though you can't really see them unless you get close - $15 shipped). $10 for a non painted one

please respond to this thread if you want the dark silver (on the right) or the lighter silver (middle)

Hi, I would like to buy 2 of these. Could you ship it to Sri Lanka? If so please PM me. Thanks

I'll take one of these when you're shipping them. I prefer the lighter silver (more like OEM).

Put me on the list. I'd like one once you're back making these again. I'd prefer the stock silver/clear look.
Thanks,
Bill

Please put me on the list

Grand thing you are doing

guys i appreciate all the "orders"

i've got about 7 left. they are frustrating and difficult and time consuming. I've tried process after process to speed them up, to make them more perfect, and each method has failed. I've got a few left that I will hand paint this weekend and that is it. $25 was meant to help me get rid of the extra materials never to make a business. Right now there is about 30-40 people that want over 60-80 horn buttons. I just can't do that.

I have searched and searched for a company that could make these for us and I have been unable. Maybe @Racer65 would be willing to take this project over since there seems to be a decent interest.

guys i appreciate all the "orders"

i've got about 7 left. they are frustrating and difficult and time consuming. I've tried process after process to speed them up, to make them more perfect, and each method has failed. I've got a few left that I will hand paint this weekend and that is it. $25 was meant to help me get rid of the extra materials never to make a business. Right now there is about 30-40 people that want over 60-80 horn buttons. I just can't do that.

I have searched and searched for a company that could make these for us and I have been unable. Maybe @Racer65 would be willing to take this project over since there seems to be a decent interest.

My wife can paint on and save you the effort. I will pay full price!

If you're selling your last seven, I'd like 3. I'm talking to a company in Michigan and getting some made "possibly". I have to send one to them in a few weeks and then I'll know more.

@antFJ if you want to sell your pressure tank etc. pm me, I'm retired and have all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom