Fix for ABS, VSC TRAC, VSC OFF, & Brake lights remain on no CEL, or how to repair an ECU (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Much thanks to OP for this information. After parking my 2000LC for 6 months, I found this post and ordered a 10-pack of the updated part number recommended, got it to a local guy with circuit-board pro-skills, and . . . BAM! No more Christmas tree lights on the dash board! The specs and testing information were very helpful years after your post.

ecu 1.jpg

ecu 2.jpg

no xmas lights.jpg

Much thanks to OP for this information. After parking my 2000LC for 6 months, I found this post and ordered a 10-pack of the updated part number recommended, got it to a local guy with circuit-board pro-skills, and . . . BAM! No more Christmas tree lights on the dash board! The specs and testing information were very helpful years after your post.
This is awesome! Glad to see that documenting this is helping so many people out!

Count another one fixed from these great instructions, 2001 LX470, back on the road.

Thanks FJRyder

I used this video to assist in learning how to replace a component with a hot air solder station, I used the one FJRyder recommended.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom